Maharashtra State Security Force – Recruitment 2020
Maharashtra State Security Force – Recruitment 2020 : Maharashtra State Security Force (MSSC), has Recently Invited Application for the Post of Security Guard (700 Posts). Those Candidate who are interested and meets the eligibility criteria can apply for it. Read Notification to know more about this post before apply.
Post Date : 26 Feb 2020
Post Update Date : #
Advertisement No. : #
Online Application Start Date : 26 Feb 2020
Last Date to Apply Online : 10 Mar 2020
Last Date Fee Payment : 10 Mar 2020
Gen/OBC/EWS : Rs.- 250/-
SC/ST/PH: Rs.- 250/-
Note – Candidate can pay the exam fee through online (debit card / credit card / net banking / etc.) or can pay the exam fee through offline e-Challan.
Min. Age : 18 Yrs.
Max. Age : 28 Yrs.
Note – Candidate should be born between 31-01-1992 to 31-01-2002.
Candidate should be 12th pass from a recognized board. In addition, it is necessary to have a Maharashtra domicile certificate. In addition, he also fulfills all the physical norms.
Read Notification to know about the Eligibility details for various post.
Total Posts – 7000 – MSSF Security Gard
Maharashtra State Security Force has invited applications for seven thousand posts of Security Guard. This is a great opportunity for the twelfth pass candidates to get a government job. All those male candidates who fulfill the eligibility, apply in the prescribed format in time. For your information, let us know that applications for these posts can only be done online.
How to Apply
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from above mentioned links inside “Useful Links” Section between given Date Range inside “Important Dates” Section.
- Read Notification to know more about the requirements before Apply.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Required Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submitting the Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out before Submitting the Final Form for Future Reference.