Meghalaya Board- Class 10th – Result 2020 Declared
Meghalaya Board- Class 10th – Result 2020 Declared : Meghalaya Board of School Education (MBOSE), has Recently Uploaded the Results/Marks for the Class 10th Exam Results. Those Candidates Who have Appeared in this exam can check/download the Results/Marks form official websites as well as useful links shared below.
Post Date : 20 Jul 2020
Post Update Date : #
Advertisement No. : #
Class 10th Result Available Date : 20 Jul 2020
MMeghalaya Board of School Education 10th Class Examination
Meghalaya Board of School Education (MBOSE) today (Meghalaya 10th Result 2020) class 10th result has been released. Students who appeared in the MBOSE SSLC exam can check their results by visiting the official websites mbose.in. This year, Chetna Bose topped the class 10 examination. Chetna Bose has got 568 marks.
This year, more than 51 thousand students appeared in the Class 10 examination of Meghalaya Board. Which includes 28,412 girls and 22,922 boys.
Meghalaya Board of School Education 10th Result, 2019
Last year, the 10th result of Meghalaya Board was released on 24 May 2019. This year, a total of 76.56% students passed the Meghalaya Board’s 10th standard examination. Neelam Kumari topped the Meghalaya Board 10th (MBOSE 10th Result 2020) examination. Neelam secured 96.16 percent ie 577 out of 600 and secured the first position in the state. At the same time, second place was Darila Akor Kharmofflang. He received 565 marks. In the third place, Luigi Dulhan, who was nearby, got 563 points.
|Download 10th Result 2020 (Server 2) :||Click Here|
|Download 10th Result 2020 (Server 1):||Click Here|
|Official Website :||Click Here|
How to Apply
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from above mentioned links inside “Useful Links” Section between given Date Range inside “Important Dates” Section.
- Read Notification to know more about the requirements before Apply.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Required Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submitting the Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out before Submitting the Final Form for Future Reference.