Ministry of Culture Various Posts – Recruitment
Ministry of Culture Various Posts – Recruitment 2020: Ministry of Culture (Gandhi Smriti and Darshan Samiti) Applications are invited for the recruitment of the posts of Administrative Officer, Librarian, Guide, Driver, Carpenter, Safai Sevak in Gandhi Smriti and Darshan Samiti, Ministry of Culture. Those Candidate who are interested and meets the eligibility criteria can apply for it. Read Notification to know more about this post before apply.
Post Date : 21 Feb 2020
Post Update Date : #
Advertisement No. : #
Online Application Start Date : #
Last Date for Apply : 21 Mar 2020
Last Date Fee Payment : #
Gen/OBC/EWS : Rs.- 0/-
SC/ST/OBC : Rs.- 0/-
Note – Candidate can pay the exam fee through online (debit card / credit card / net banking / etc.) or can pay the exam fee through offline e-Challan.
- Administrative Officer – 50 years
- Librarian Officer – 45 years
- Guide, Driver, Carpenter, Cleaning Worker – 25 years
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules. Read the Notification for Age Relaxation
- For Administrative Officer – Graduate + 10 years work experience as a Supervisor in Finance and Administrative Affairs
- For Librarian – Post Graduate + Degree in Library Science + 5 years work experience
- For Guide – Graduate (Preferred Indian History subject) + Knowledge of Gandhi philosophy + 2 years work experience
- For Driver – 8th Pass + Driving License + 3 years work experience
- For Carpenter – 8th Pass + Experience
- For Safai Sevak – 5th pass
Read Notification to know about the Eligibility details for various post.
Total Posts – 07
- Administrative officer
- Guide – 02 posts
- Cleaning worker
Read Notification to know more about the total posts requirements before Apply.
Applicants will be shortlisted according to their qualifications. After that the selection committee will send a recommendation for appointment to the authorized authority. Interview will not be held for the post of Administrative Officer.
How to apply? (Ministry of Culture Various Posts – Recruitment 2020)
Fill the application form in the prescribed format and send it to the following address within 30 days of the publication of the notification in such a way that it reaches the last date. Application forms will be accepted offline only. Application forms accessed by other means or delayed will not be accepted.
Application form sending address
Gandhi Smriti and Darshan Samiti
Gandhi Darshan, Rajghat
How to Apply
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from above mentioned links inside “Useful Links” Section between given Date Range inside “Important Dates” Section.
- Read Notification to know more about the requirements before Apply.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Required Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submitting the Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out before Submitting the Final Form for Future Reference.
You Might Also Like
- RRVUNL JA & Other Various Post -Recruitment 2021, Last Dt.-22 Mar
- FCI Various Post – Recruitment 2021, Last Dt.-30 Mar
- Indian Army TGC 133- Recruitment 2021, Last Dt- 26 Mar
- Railway WCR Trade Apprentice – Recruitment 2021, Last Dt.-30 Mar
- NTA DU Non Teaching Various Post- Recruitment 2021, Last Dt.-16 Mar