MP High Court District Judge Entry Level – Admit Card 2020
MP High Court District Judge Entry Level – Admit Card 2020 : Madhya Pradesh (MP) High Court, has recently uploaded/issued the Admit Card for the post of District Judge Entry Level (47 Posts). Those Candidates Who have Applied for this post can download Admit Card form official websites.
Post Date : 15 Jan 2020
Post Update Date : 14 Mar 2020
Advertisement No. : 228/Exam/DRHJS/2020
Online Registration Start Date: 18 Jan 2020
Last Date for Apply Online : 07 Feb 2020
Last Date Fee Payment : 07 Feb 2020
Pre Exam Admit Card Available : 14 Mar 2020
Gen/ Other State Candidates: Rs.- 796/-
SC/ ST/ OBC : Rs.- 396/-
Note – Candidate can pay the exam fee through online (debit card / credit card / net banking / etc.) or can pay the exam fee through offline e-Challan.
Age Limit – as on Date 01/01/2020
Min. Age : 35 Yrs.
Max. Age : 45 Yrs.
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules. Read the Notification for Age Relaxation
Eligibility Details – MP High Court District Judge Entry Level
Candidates Should have Bachelor Degree in Law with Minimum 7 Year Advocate Practice.
Read Notification to know about the Eligibility details for various post.
Total Posts – 353
|Download Pre Exam Admit Card :||Click Here|
|Apply Online :||Click Here|
|Download Notification :||Click Here|
|Official Website :||Click Here|
How to Apply
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from above mentioned links inside “Useful Links” Section between given Date Range inside “Important Dates” Section.
- Read Notification to know more about the requirements before Apply.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Required Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submitting the Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out before Submitting the Final Form for Future Reference.