MP Jail Department – Jail Prahari – Recruitment 2020, Result 2021
MP Jail Department – Jail Prahari – Recruitment 2020, Result 2021 : Madhya Pradesh (MP), Jail Department (Jail Headquarters, MP), has Recently Released the Results for the Post of Jail Prahari (282 Posts). Those Candidate who have applied for this can download the Results from official websites. Along with official websites candidates can check / download form below given links in Useful Links section.
Post Date : 27 Jul 2020
Post Update Date : 10 Apr 2021
Advertisement No. : 29/2020
Important Dates – Madhya Pradesh Jail Department – Jail Prahari – Recruitment 2020
Online Application Start Date : 27 Jul 2020
Last Date to Apply Online : 10 Aug 2020
Last Date Fee Payment : 10 Aug 2020
Online Correction Last Date : 15 Aug 2020
Admit Card Available Date : Dec 2020
Exam Date (Tentative) : 03 Nov -10 Nov 2020 (Postponed)
New Exam Date : 11 Dec – 24 Dec 2020
Answer Key Available Date : 04 Jan 2021
Result Available Date : 10 Apr 2021
Gen/ EWS : Rs.- 500/-
OBC/ SC/ ST/ PH: Rs.- 250/-
Note – Candidate can pay the exam fee through online (debit card / credit card / net banking / etc.) or can pay the exam fee through offline e-Challan.
Age Limit as on – 01 Jan 2020
Min. Age : 18 Yrs.
Max. Age : 25 Yrs.
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules. Read the Notification for Age Relaxation
Candidate Should have 10th Exam Passed from Any Recognized Board.
Read Notification to know about the Eligibility details for various post.
Total Posts – 282 – MP Jail Department – Jail Prahari – Recruitment 2020
You May Like
- Bihar Police Forester – Recruitment 2020
- SBI CBO – Recruitment 2020
- UPSC Various Posts – Recruitment 2020
- RBI Various Posts – Recruitment 2020 – Re-Open
- InStem Various Posts – Recruitment 2020
- NSCL Various Posts – Recruitment 2020
- DSSSB Various Posts – Recruitment 2019, A. Teacher Result 2020
- National Bank for Agriculture (Nabard) Office Attendant – Mains Results
- RPSC Veterinary Officer- Recruitment 2019- Exam Date 2020
- SSC CGL – Recruitment 2019, Tier I- Result & Tier II- Exam Date 2020
|Height||165 CMS||1158 CMS|
|Chest||83 -88 CMS||N/A|
|Gola Fek||7.260 Kg Gola Through 20 Feet||4 Kg Gola Through 16 Feet|
|Running||800 Meter in 02 Minute 50 Second||800 Meter in 04 Minutes|
Useful Links – MP Jail Department – Jail Prahari – Recruitment 2020
|Download Results :||Click Here|
|Download Answer Key :||Click Here|
|Download New Exam Date Notification :||Click Here|
|Download Postponed Notification :||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card :||Click Here|
|Apply Online :||Click Here|
|Download Notification :||Click Here|
|Official Website :||Click Here|
How to Apply
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from above mentioned links inside “Useful Links” Section between given Date Range inside “Important Dates” Section.
- Read Notification to know more about the requirements before Apply.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Required Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submitting the Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out before Submitting the Final Form for Future Reference.
You Might Also Like
Latest Government Jobs
Latest Admit Card
Latest Answer Key
Latest Exam/Walk In
Government Jobs / Sarkari Naukri – Subscribe to get daily updates
Subscribe free to get all latest Notification of Government Jobs / Sarkari Naukri / Sarkari Result to your inbox. Check it out now and get a great professional career in Government Sector.
https://jobssarkarinaukri.com is a one-stop destination for all queries related to Government Jobs/ Sarkari Naukri & Sarkari results. Here you can find all latest notification of Government Jobs/ Sarkari Naukri/ Sarkari Results / Govt. Jobs Exam , Results, Admit Card & Some Educational Articles, which can be seen as links. You can find here the detailed information for every exam & results.
Check regularly Jobs Sarkari Naukri for Government Jobs Results / Sarkari Reults / Sarkari Naukri news, all of the information is at the fingertips for most applicants. It is even possible just to use the smartphone to form an application and live the dream of stepping into a Government job.