MPSC – Civil Judge Prelims – Admit Card 2020
MPSC – Civil Judge Prelims – Admit Card 2020, Maharashtra Public Service Commission has issued the admit card of the Civil Judge (Junior Division & Judicial Magistrate) Pre Examination. Civil judge prelims exam will be held on 1 March. Those Candidates Who have Applied for this post can download Admit Card form official websites.
Post Date : 19 Feb 2020
Post Update Date : #
Advertisement No. : #
Online Application Start Date: #
Registration Last Date : #
Fee Payment Last Date : #
Admit Card Available : 19 Feb 2020
Exam Date – 01 Mar 2020
Gen/OBC/EWS/Other State : Rs. #/-
SC/ST/Women : Rs. #/-
Note – Candidate can pay the exam fee through online (debit card / credit card / net banking / etc.) or can pay the exam fee through offline e-Challan.
Age Limit as on #
Min. Age : #.
Max. Age : #
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules. Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
How to Apply
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from above mentioned links inside “Useful Links” Section between given Date Range inside “Important Dates” Section.
- Read Notification to know more about the requirements before Apply.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Required Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submitting the Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out before Submitting the Final Form for Future Reference.
Brief Description About ITBP
MPSC Civil Judge Admit Card 2020: Maharashtra Public Service Commission has released the admit card of Civil Judge (Junior Division & Judicial Magistrate) Pre Exam 2020. This admit card is available on the official website of MPSC. Candidates who had applied for the Civil Judge (Junior Division & Judicial Magistrate) Preliminary Examination 2020 in Maharashtra. They can now download their admit card from the official website of Maharashtra Public Service Commission or through the direct link given above.
It is to be known that Maharashtra Public Service Commission Civil Judge (Junior Division & Judicial Magistrate) Pre Exam 2020 will be held on March 1, 2020 at various examination centers of the state. In order to appear in this examination, the candidates are required to reach the examination center 1 hour ahead of time, with their admit card, any ID which contains the photo of the candidate.
The selection of candidates for the posts of Civil Judge (Junior Division & Judicial Magistrate) will be done on the basis of Pre Examination, Main Examination and Interview. Candidates who will be declared successful in MPSC Civil Judge (Junior Division & Judicial Magistrate) Prelims Exam. They will be included in the main examination. Successful candidates will be called for interview in the main examination. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the main examination and interview. Based on this merit list, the candidates will be selected on the posts of Civil Judge (Junior Division & Judicial Magistrate).
You Might Also Like
- Bihar Police CSBC Driver Recruitment 2019, Admit Card 2020
- RPSC Forest Range & Conservator – Recruitment 2018, Exam Postponed
- Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT- 02/2020), Admit Card 2020
- IIT Delhi JEE Advanced – Admission 2020, Admit Card
- UP Police Jail Warden & Others – Recruitment 2018, Exam Dates