National Bank for Agriculture (Nabard) Office Attendant Mains Exam- Admit Card 2020
National Bank for Agriculture (Nabard) Office Attendant Mains Exam- Admit Card 2020 : National Bank for Agriculture (Nabard), has recently uploaded/issued the Admit Card (Mains Exam) for the post of Office Attendant (73 Posts). Those Candidates Who have Applied for this post can download Admit Card form official websites.
Post Date : 06 Mar 2020
Post Update Date : #
Advertisement No. : 05/Office_Attendant/2019-20
Online Application Start Date: 25 Dec 2019
Registration Last Date : 12 Jan 2020
Fee Payment Last Date : 21 Nov 2019
Pre Exam Admit Card Available Date : 25 Jan 2020
Pre Result Available Date : 06 Mar 2020
Mains Exam Admit Card Available Date : 25 Jan 2020
Mains Exam Date : 25 Jan 2020
Age Limit as on 01/12/2019
Min. Age : 18 Years.
Max. Age : 30 Years
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules. Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
Gen/OBC : Rs. – 450/-
SC/ST/PH : Rs. – 50/-
Note – Candidate can pay the exam fee through online (debit card / credit card / net banking / etc.) or can pay the exam fee through offline e-Challan.
Candidates should have Passed Class 10 High School Exam in Any Recognized Board.
Note – Candidates possessing Graduation and higher qualification are not eligible to apply.
Total Posts : 73
|Download Mains Admit Card :||Click Here|
|Download Pre Result :||Click Here|
|Download Pre Admit Card :||Click Here|
|Apply Online :||Click Here|
|Download Notification :||Click Here|
|Official Website :||Click Here|
How to Apply
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from above mentioned links inside “Useful Links” Section between given Date Range inside “Important Dates” Section.
- Read Notification to know more about the requirements before Apply.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Required Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submitting the Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out before Submitting the Final Form for Future Reference.