NID (DAT) Design Aptitude Test – Result 2020
NID (DAT) Design Aptitude Test – Result 2020 : National Institute of Design (NID), has Recently Uploaded/Released the result for the Design Aptitude Test for admission to Bachelor of Design and Graduate Diploma Program in Design etc. The candidates who appeared in the Exam will get their Exam Result at official website. Apart from the official site, these results can also be checked through the link given below.
A large number of children give this All India Level Test, but only a few are selected. After selection, he can enroll in the course of this Prestigious Institute. This is an entrance examination, which, upon passing, gives an opportunity to study at the National Institute of Design.
Post Date : 04 May 2020
Post Update Date : #
Advertisement No. : #
Age Limit – NID (DAT) Design Aptitude Test
- For Indian Nationals in General Category and General EWS Category: Only those candidates born on or after 1 July 2000 are eligible to apply for admission.
- For Indian Nationals in Reserved Category (Other Backward Class-Non Creamy Layer (OBC-NCL), Scheduled Caste (SC) & Scheduled Tribe (ST)): Only those candidates born on or after 1 July 1997 are eligible to apply for admission.
- For Indian Nationals in PwD Reserved Category: Only those candidates born on or after 1 July 1995 are eligible to apply for admission.
- For Foreign Nationals in Overseas (Supernumerary) Category: Only those candidates born on or after 1 July 2000 are eligible to apply for admission.
Educational Qualification – NID (DAT) Design Aptitude Test
Applications for academic year 2020-21 are open to applicants who have passed or will appear for higher secondary (10+2) qualifying examinations in the academic year 2019-20 in any stream (Science, Arts, Commerce, Humanities, etc.) from any recognized board of education such as CBSE, IB, ICSE or their equivalent
How To Apply
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from above mentioned links inside “Useful Links” Section between given Date Range inside “Important Dates” Section.
- Read Notification to know more about the requirements before Apply.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Required Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submitting the Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out before Submitting the Final Form for Future Reference.