NIT Srinagar Professor – Requirements 2020
NIT Srinagar Professor – Requirements 2020. NIT, Srinagar has Recently Invited Application for the Post of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor (76 Posts). Those Candidate who are interested and meets the eligibility criteria can apply for it. Read Notification to know more about this post and before apply.
Post Date : 07 Feb 2020
Post Update Date : #
Advertisement No. : #
Online Application Start Date: 07 Feb 2020
Registration Last Date : 03 Mar 2020
Fee Payment Last Date : Not Required
Gen/OBC/EWS/Other State : Rs. 1000/-
SC/ST/Women : Rs. 0/-
Note – Candidate can pay the exam fee through online (debit card / credit card / net banking / etc.) or can pay the exam fee through offline e-Challan.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2020
Min. Age : # Yrs.
Max. Age : 60 Yrs.
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules. Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
Read the Notification in this post or official website for more details.
Vacancy Details : Total Posts 76
How to Apply
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from above mentioned links inside “Useful Links” Section between given Date Range inside “Important Dates” Section.
- Read Notification to know more about the requirements before Apply.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Required Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submitting the Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out before Submitting the Final Form for Future Reference.
Detail Description of NIT Srinagar Professor Requirements
NIT Srinagar has sought applications for 76 posts of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor. Fill the application before the last date. Remember to apply in online mode
Srinagar: NIT Srinagar Recruitment 2020: National Institute of Technology, Srinagar has invited applications for 76 posts of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor. Interested candidates can apply in the prescribed format before 03 March 2020. For more information, you can visit the official website of the institute. The website address for doing this is www.nitsri.ac.in.
Vacancy Details –
The details of these vacancies in NIT Srinagar are as follows.
Assistant Professor (Grade-I & II): 59 posts
Associate Professor: 13 posts
Professor: 04 posts
Educational qualification – The educational qualifications for these posts vary by region, about which a PDF file can be viewed on the official website for detailed information. Broadly speaking, candidates can apply for Bachelor, Master and Doctoral degrees for almost all posts in the respective fields. Among them, it is necessary to have a first class degree from a recognized institution at the Bachelor level. To get information about different posts, it would be better to check the website. The age limit for these posts is 60 years.
Application fee – General category candidates have to pay 1000 rupees as fees. At the same time, SC, ST, PWD and women candidates do not have to pay any fees. These charges will be deposited online, which can be deposited through NEFT or SWIFT. The fees will be deposited in the name of Director NIT, Srinagar. The fee receipt must be attached with the application form.
To apply go to the official website of the institute. If you want to apply for more than one post, then apply separately and also fill the fee separately. After filling the form, take a print out of it and put all the necessary documents together and send it to the address given below. Also do not forget to charge the fee receipt. The address of the institute is the Registrar, National Institute of Technology Srinagar, Hazratbal, Srinagar-190006 (J&K).
You Might Also Like
- Bihar Police CSBC Driver Recruitment 2019, Exam Date 2020
- RPSC Forest Range & Conservator – Recruitment 2018, Exam Postponed
- Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT- 02/2020), Admit Card 2020
- IIT Delhi JEE Advanced – Admission 2020, Admit Card
- UP Police Jail Warden & Others – Recruitment 2018, Exam Dates