NLC India Limited Assistant Manager – Req 2020, Last Dt.- 17 May 2020
NLC India Limited Assistant Manager – Recruitment 2020 : NLC India Limited, has Recently Invited Application for the Post of Assistant Manager (Survey) (15 Posts). Those Candidate who are interested and meets the eligibility criteria can apply for it. Read Notification to know more about this post before apply.
Post Date : 13 Mar 2020
Post Update Date : 07 Apr 2020
Advertisement No. : 03/2020
Online Application Start Date : 13 Mar 2020
Last Date for Apply Online : 17 May 2020
Last Date Fee Payment : 17 May 2020
Gen/EWS/OBC : Rs.- 854/-
SC/ST/PH : Rs.- 354/-
Note – Candidate can pay the exam fee through online (debit card / credit card / net banking / etc.) or can pay the exam fee through offline e-Challan.
Age Limit – Assistant Manager – Recruitment 2020
Min. Age : 18 Yrs.
Max. Age : 30 Yrs.
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules. Read the Notification for Age Relaxation
Eligibility Details – NLC India Limited Assistant Manager – Recruitment 2020
Diploma in Mining (or) Mining & Mine Survey (or) Mine Survey & Mine Surveyor’s certificate of competency under CMR 2017.
Minimum Post qualification experience of 05 years in the area of Mine Surveys & Leveling.
Read Notification to know about the Eligibility details for various post.
Total Posts Discipline Wise– 259
|Assistant Manager (Survey)||08||03||02||01||01||15|
Selection Process – NLC India Limited Assistant Manager – Recruitment 2020
- Selection will be based on Personal Interview. However, the management reserves the right to conduct Screening Test for short listing the candidates for Personal Interview.
- The exact date & venue of the selection will be hosted in NLCIL website apart from sending SMS to shortlisted candidates to their registered mobile number to download the Call Letter in the NLCIL website using their registered e-mail id and password.
- Minimum qualifying marks in the personal interview will be 50% for General (UR) / EWS & 40% for OBC (NCL) / SC/ST candidates.
How to Apply
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from above mentioned links inside “Useful Links” Section between given Date Range inside “Important Dates” Section.
- Read Notification to know more about the requirements before Apply.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Required Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submitting the Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out before Submitting the Final Form for Future Reference.
You Might Also Like
- Haryana High Court Civil Judge – Recruitment 2021, Last Dt.-15 Feb
- Maharashtra Metro Various Post – Recruitment 2020-21, Last Dt. 21 Jan
- UPSC Assistant Professor – Recruitment 2021, Last Dt. 28 Jan
- Indian Navy 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry -Recruitment 2021, Last Dt.-09 Feb
- Bihar SHSB CHO – Recruitment 2021, Last Dt.-04 Feb