NLC India Limited Trainee – Recruitment 2020
NLC India Limited Trainee – Recruitment 2020 : NLC India Limited, has Recently Invited Application for the Post of Industrial Trainee (56 Posts). Those Candidate who are interested and meets the eligibility criteria can apply for it. Read Notification to know more about this post before apply.
Post Date : 07 Mar 2020
Post Update Date : #
Advertisement No. : 01/2020
Online Application Start Date : 05 Mar 2020
Last Date for Apply Online : 26 Mar 2020
Last Date Fee Payment : #
Gen/EWS/OBC : Rs.- 0/-
SC/ST/PH : Rs.- 0/-
Note – Candidate can pay the exam fee through online (debit card / credit card / net banking / etc.) or can pay the exam fee through offline e-Challan.
Age Limit as on – 01/03/2020
Min. Age : 18 Yrs.
Max. Age : 28 Yrs.
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules. Read the Notification for Age Relaxation
Passed Intermediate Examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (OR) Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICMAI).
Read Notification to know about the Eligibility details for various post.
Total Posts – 56
Neyveli Unit – 26 Posts
Corporate Office – 04 posts.
Baris Nagar Project – 04 Posts
NTPL / Tuticorin -06 Posts
NUPPL / Kanpur-05
Regional Office Chennai – 04 posts.
Regional Office Delhi – 02 posts.
Talabira Project – 04 Posts
South Pahwara – Dumka – 01 post.
Based on the marks obtained in the minimum educational qualification, the selection will be done according to the merit list.
How to Apply
Join us in social media
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from above mentioned links inside “Useful Links” Section between given Date Range inside “Important Dates” Section.
- Read Notification to know more about the requirements before Apply.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Required Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submitting the Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out before Submitting the Final Form for Future Reference.