NTA JEE MAIN – Admission 2020
NTA JEE MAIN – Admission 2020 : National Testing Agency (NTA) has Recently Invited Online Application for the Admission of Engineering Courses Through JEE MAIN Phase II April 2020. Those Candidates Who are Interested to the Following Admission Can Read the Full Details Before Apply.
Post Date : 06 Feb 2020
Post Update Date : #
Advertisement No. : #
Application Begin Date : 07 Feb 2020
Last Date to Apply : 06 Mar 2020
Last Date to Pay Exam Fee : 07 Mar 2020
Exam Date : 05-11 Apr 2020
Result Date : 16 Mar 2020
Counseling Begin : Apr 2020
General/OBC (Male) : Rs.- 650/-
General/OBC (Female) : Rs.- 325/-
SC/ST : Rs.- 325/-
Application Fee Paper I & II
Gen/OBC (Male) : Rs. -1300/-
Gen/OBC (Female) : Rs.- 650/-
SC/ST : Rs.- 650/-
Note – Candidate can pay the exam fee through online (debit card / credit card / net banking / etc.) or can pay the exam fee through offline e-Challan.
Gen/OBC Candidates Not be Born After : 01 Oct 1995
SC/ST/PH Candidates Not be Born After : 01 Oct 1990
Passed / Appearing 10+2 (Intermediate) with Physics, Chemistry, Math PCM Stream Exam in Any Recognized Board
How to Apply
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from above mentioned links inside “Useful Links” Section between given Date Range inside “Important Dates” Section.
- Read Notification to know more about the requirements before Apply.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Required Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submitting the Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out before Submitting the Final Form for Future Reference.