NTPC Various Posts – Recruitment 2020, Last Dt.- 31 Jul 2020
NTPC Various Posts – Recruitment 2020 : National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC), has Recently Invited Application for the Various Posts of Experience Engineer in Various Stream & Assistant Chemist (250 Posts). Those Candidate who are interested and meets the eligibility criteria can apply for it. Read Notification to know more about this post before apply.
Post Date : 15 Jul 2020
Post Update Date : #
Advertisement No. : #
Important Dates – NTPC Various Posts – Recruitment 2020
Opening Date of Application : 15 Jul 2020
Closing Date of Application : 31 Jul 2020
Last Date Fee Payment : 31 Jul 2020
Exam Date : Notified Soon
Admit Card Available Date : Notified Soon
Gen/ EWS/ OBC : Rs.- 300/-
SC/ ST/ PH : Rs.- 0/-
Note – Candidate can pay the exam fee through online (debit card / credit card / net banking / etc.) or can pay the exam fee through offline e-Challan.
|Experience Engineer||Candidate Should have BE / B.Tech Engineering Degree in Related Branch & At-least 3 Years Working Experience.|
|Assistant Chemist||Candidate Should have M.Sc in Chemistry.|
Read Notification to know about the Eligibility details for various post.
Min. Age : 18 Yrs.
Max Age : 30 Yrs.
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules. Read the Notification for Age Relaxation
Total Posts – 250
|Post Name||General||OBC||SC||ST||Total Posts|
|Experience Engineer (Electrical)||44||17||10||04||75|
|Experience Engineer (Mechanical)||63||28||17||07||115|
|Experience Engineer (Electronics)||15||10||03||02||30|
|Experience Engineer (Instrumentation)||15||10||03||02||30|
Useful Links – NTPC Various Posts – Recruitment 2020ecruitment 2020
NTPC Limited, formerly known as National Thermal Power Corporation Limited, is an Indian Public Sector Undertaking, engaged in the business of generation of electricity and allied activities. It is a company incorporated under the Companies Act 1956 and is promoted by the Government of India.
How to Apply
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from above mentioned links inside “Useful Links” Section between given Date Range inside “Important Dates” Section.
- Read Notification to know more about the requirements before Apply.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Required Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submitting the Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out before Submitting the Final Form for Future Reference.
You Might Also Like
- UP Vidhan Sabha Various Post- Recruitment 2020, Last Dt.-12 Oct
- Bank of India Various Post – Recruitment 2020, Last Dt.-30 Sep
- SBI SCO & Other Various Post – Recruitment 2020, Last Dt.-08 Oct
- BPSC 66th Combined Exam – Recruitment 2020, Last Dt.-20 Oct
- UPPCL Account Clerk – Recruitment 2020, Last Dt- 27 Oct