Odisha State Cooperative Banks Various Post – Recruitment 2020, Last Dt.-10 May 2020
Odisha State Cooperative Banks Various Post – Recruitment 2020 : Odisha State Cooperative Banks has released the notification for the post of various Banking Assistant Grade-II,Assistant Manager grade-II & System Manager under different Central Cooperative Banks in the State of Odisha (786 posts). Those Candidate who are interested and meets the eligibility criteria can apply for it. Read Notification to know more about this post before apply.
Post Date : 20 Mar 2020
Post Update Date : #
Advertisement No. : #
Online Application Start Date: 20 Mar 2020
Registration Last Date : 10 May 2020
Fee Payment Last Date : 10 May 2020
Date of Pre-Examination : May 2020
Date of Main Examination : May / Jun 2020
Gen/ OBC : Rs.- 1000/-
SC/ ST Rs.- 600/-
Note – Candidate can pay the exam fee through online (debit card / credit card / net banking / etc.) or can pay the exam fee through offline e-Challan.
Age Limit – as on 01 Jan 2020
Min. Age : 21 Yrs.
Max. Age : 32 Yrs.
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules. Read the Notification for Age Relaxation
Eligibility Details – Cooperative Banks Various Post – Recruitment 2020
|Assistant Manager & Banking Assistant||Candidates should have graduated from any discipline can apply for these posts. Also, they should also have a good knowledge of computers.|
|System Manager||Candidates should have MCA or BTech in Computer Science or IT with at least 60 percent marks from a recognized university.|
Read Notification to know about the Eligibility details for various post.
Total Posts – 786 – Various Post – Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Post & Grade||Total||Gen||SEBC||SC||ST|
|Assistant Manager – Grade II||267||133||30||61||43|
|Banking Assistant – Grade II||485||243||53||110||79|
How to Apply
Join us in social media
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from above mentioned links inside “Useful Links” Section between given Date Range inside “Important Dates” Section.
- Read Notification to know more about the requirements before Apply.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Required Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submitting the Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out before Submitting the Final Form for Future Reference.
You Might Also Like
- Haryana Police Sub Inspector SI-Recruitment 2021, Last Dt.-02 Jul
- MP High Court Legal Aid Officer – Recruitment 2021, Last Dt.-24 Jul
- Indian Navy SSC Officers Various Posts – Jan 2022 Batch, Last Dt.-22 Jun
- Rajasthan Police Sub Inspector-Recruitment 2021, Last Dt.-23 Jun
- RPSC Assistant Professor-Recruitment 2020, Last Dt.-23 Jun