OMC Limited Non-Executive – Recruitment 2020
OMC Limited Non-Executive – Recruitment 2020 : Odisha Mining Corporation Limited (OMC) has released the notification for the post of Junior Executive Assistant, Junior Engineer (Mechanical and Electrical), Junior Nurse and Junior Pharmacist. (256 posts). Those Candidate who are interested and meets the eligibility criteria can apply for it. Read Notification to know more about this post before apply.
Post Date : 01 Mar 2020
Post Update Date : #
Advertisement No. : #
Online Application Start Date: 28 Feb 2020
Registration Last Date : 19 Mar 2020
Fee Payment Last Date : 19 Mar 2020
Gen/OBC/Other State Candidates : Rs.- 500/-
SC/ST/PWD– Rs.- 0/-
Note – Candidate can pay the exam fee through online (debit card / credit card / net banking / etc.) or can pay the exam fee through offline e-Challan.
Age Limit – as on 31 Jan 2020
Min. Age : 18 Yrs.
Max. Age : 32 Yrs.
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules. Read the Notification for Age Relaxation
|Junior Executive Assistant – For Grade – 3||Diploma in Computer Application / PGDCA Degree in any discipline from a recognized University.|
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical) – For Grade III||Diploma in Mechanical Engineering|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical) – For Grade III||Diploma in Electrical Engineering Junior Nurse – For Grade III – 12th with Science subject + Diploma in Nursing|
|Junior Pharmacist – Grade III||12th with Science subject + Diploma in Pharmacy|
Read Notification to know about the Eligibility details for various post.
Total Posts – 256
|Name of the Post & Grade||Total||Gen||SEBC||SC||ST|
|Jr. Executive Assistant (Class- III Grade)||100||50||9||20||21|
|Jr. Engineer (Mechanical) (Class- III Grade)||5||2||1||0||2|
|Jr. Engineer (Electrical) (Class- III Grade)||14||8||1||2||3|
|Jr. Nurse (Class- III Grade)||7||5||1||1||0|
|Jr. Pharmacist (Class- III Grade)||2||1||0||1||0|
Selection Process – OMC Limited Non-Executive – Recruitment 2020
Selection for the above posts will be done in two stages. In the first phase, there will be Computer Based Test (CBT) before which the candidates will be shortlisted. In the second phase, computer proficiency test and verification of documents will be done.
How to Apply
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from above mentioned links inside “Useful Links” Section between given Date Range inside “Important Dates” Section.
- Read Notification to know more about the requirements before Apply.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Required Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submitting the Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out before Submitting the Final Form for Future Reference.
You Might Also Like
- NTPC Diploma Trainee – Recruitment 2020, Last Dt.-12 Dec
- RPSC Lecturer (Technical)-Recruitment 2020, Last Dt.-27 Dec
- UPSC MO & Others Various Post – Recruitment 2020, Last Dt.- 03 Dec
- Indian Air force – Recruitment Rally 2020, Last Dt.-28 Nov
- India Post – North Eastern GDS – Recruitment 2020, Last Dt.-11 Dec