PGIMER Chandigarh Medical Officers – Recruitment 2020, Last Dt.- 26 Apr 2020
PGIMER Chandigarh Medical Officers – Recruitment 2020 : PGIMER Chandigarh, has Recently Invited Application for the Post of Senior Residents, Senior Medical Officers (Casualty in Emergency) & Jr. /Sr. Demonstrators in different specialities in PGIMER, Chandigarh. Those Candidate who are interested and meets the eligibility criteria can apply for it. Read Notification to know more about this post before apply.
Post Date : 01 Apr 2020
Post Update Date : #
Advertisement No. : PGI/RC/017/2020/1377
Online Application Start Date: 04 Apr 2020
Registration Last Date : 26 May 2020
Fee Payment Last Date : 26 May 2020
Date for Computer Based Test (CBT) : 29 May 2020
Expected Date of CBT Result Declaration : 10 Jun 2020
Expected Date of Publishing Eligibility Notice : 15 Jun 2020
Expected Date of Document Verification & Interview : 19 Jun 2020
Expected Date of Final Result : 27 Jun 2020
Gen/ EWS/ OBC : Rs.- 1500/-
SC/ ST : Rs.- 800/-
Note – Candidate can pay the exam fee through online (debit card / credit card / net banking / etc.) or can pay the exam fee through offline e-Challan.
Max. Age : 42 Yrs.
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules. Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
Eligibility Details – PGIMER Chandigarh Medical Officers – Recruitment 2020
- Senior Resident – Candidate must be PG (Concerned Specialty), MD / MS / MHA / MDS.
- Senior Medical Officer – Candidate must be MD / MS (Medicine / Surgery).
- Senior Demonstrator – Candidate must have an MSc / PhD.
- Junior Demonstrator – Candidate must be an MA / MSc / MVSC.
Total Posts – 159 – PGIMER Chandigarh – Recruitment 2020
- Senior Resident – 129 Posts
- Senior Medical Officer – 04 Posts
- Junior Demonstrator – 26 Posts
Note – Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of CBT + Departmental Interview and Assessment.
Join us in social media
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from above mentioned links inside “Useful Links” Section between given Date Range inside “Important Dates” Section.
- Read Notification to know more about the requirements before Apply.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Required Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submitting the Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out before Submitting the Final Form for Future Reference.
You Might Also Like
- SSB Sub Inspector – Recruitment 2021, Last Dt.-16 Aug 2021
- Nabard Assistant Manager/Manager – Requirement 2021, Last Dt.-07 Aug
- UPPSC Lecturer Ashram Padhati- Recruitment 2021, Re Upload Photo Sign 2021
- UPPSC Staff Nurse Grade 2 – Recruitment 2021, Last Dt.-12 Aug
- NBE Various Posts – Recruitment 2021, Last Dt.-14 Aug 2021