Punjab Education Board ETT Teachers – Recruitment 2020, Last Dt.- 05 May 2020
Punjab Education Board ETT Teachers – Recruitment 2020 : Punjab Education Board (PEB), Recently Invited Application for the Posts of ETT Teachers (1664 posts). Those Candidate who are interested and meets the eligibility criteria can apply for it. Read Notification to know more about this post before apply.
Last date of online application for recruitment to the posts of ETT Teachers has been extended under Punjab Education Board (PEB). This decision was taken by the Recruitment Board due to the infection of Corona virus Kovid-19 and nationwide lock-down
Post Date : 06 Mar 2020
Post Update Date : 15 Apr 2020
Advertisement No. : #
Online Application Start Date: 06 Mar 2020
Registration Last Date : 05 May 2020
Fee Payment Last Date : 05 May 2020
Gen/OBC: Rs.- 1000/-
SC/ST/PH– Rs.- 500/-
Note – Candidate can pay the exam fee through online (debit card / credit card / net banking / etc.) or can pay the exam fee through offline e-Challan.
Max. Age : 37 Yrs.
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules. Read the Notification for Age Relaxation
Candidates Should have Graduation Degree form recognized University and Should possess two years Elementary Teachers’ Training course from a recognized university or institution or two years Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) or qualifications as per guidelines of the National Council for Teachers’ Education.
Read Notification to know about the Eligibility details for various post.
Total Posts – 1664
Read Notification to know about the Posts details.
Selection Process – Punjab Education Board ETT Teachers – Recruitment 2020
The selection of qualified candidates will be done on the basis of written examination.
|Apply Online :||Click Here|
|Download Extension Notification :||Click Here|
|Download Notification :||Click Here|
|Official Website :||Click Here|
Important Info – Punjab Education Board – Recruitment 2020
Interested candidates can apply online for the Punjab Education Board, Punjab Recruitment 2020 through online mode on or before 25 March 2020. For detailed information, you can visit the official website of the institute. If we talk about the application fee on these posts, then the candidates of general and OBC category have to pay 1000 rupees as fee, while SC, ST class candidates have to pay Rs 500 in the name of application fee.
If we talk about the age limit for applying for these posts, then the age limit has been kept up to 37 years. However, as per government rules, reserved category will be exempted in upper age limit.
How to Apply
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from above mentioned links inside “Useful Links” Section between given Date Range inside “Important Dates” Section.
- Read Notification to know more about the requirements before Apply.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Required Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submitting the Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out before Submitting the Final Form for Future Reference.
You Might Also Like
- Indian Navy SSR & AA – Recruitment August 2021 Batch, Last Dt.-05 May
- UPSESSB UP PGT -Recruitment 2021, Last Dt.-01 May
- UPSESSB UP TGT -Recruitment 2021, Last Dt.-01 May
- NTPC Engineering Executive Trainees-Recruitment 2021, Last Dt.-15 Apr
- UPSC CPF Assistant Commandants- Recruitment 2021, Last Dt.-05 May