Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk CPT – Admit Card 2020
Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk CPT – Admit Card 2020: High Court Centralized Recruitment Society (SSSC) of employees in the subordinate courts of Punjab and Haryana has recently uploaded/issued the Admit Card for the post of Clerk Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) (138 Posts). The candidates who have qualified for the Computer Proficiency Test on the basis of written examination for recruitment to the posts of Clerk in the Subordinate Courts of Haryana. Those Candidates Who have Applied for this post can download Admit Card form official websites. Apart from the official website, the candidates can also download the Call Letter/Admit Card through the link given below.
Post Date : 28 Feb 2020
Post Update Date : #
Advertisement No. : 25C/SSSC/HR/2019
SSSC Clerk Computer Proficiency Examination for recruitment to the posts of Clerk in the Subordinate Courts of Punjab and Haryana High Court Chandigarh will be held on 20, 21 & 22 Mar 2020. Full details of exam date, time, batch and venue will be given on the candidate’s admit card.
The computer proficiency test will include word processing and spreadsheet, both of which are qualifying in nature. In the word processing test section, candidates will be given a printed paper with a paragraph of 600- 700 words. Candidates will have to type it in a specially programmed software on the computer itself. Candidates will be given 10 minutes time to type it. In the spreadsheet test part, 5 questions of MS EXCEL will be asked, 2 marks for each question. Candidates will be given 10 minutes to do this.
Selection of candidates for clerk posts will be done on the basis of written test and typing test. It may be noted that the written examination of recruitment for the posts of clerk in the subordinate courts of Punjab and Haryana High Court Chandigarh was conducted on 10.11.2019. And now typing test is being conducted on the above dates.
Read the Notification to know more about Post details.
Useful Links– Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk CPT
How to Apply
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from above mentioned links inside “Useful Links” Section between given Date Range inside “Important Dates” Section.
- Read Notification to know more about the requirements before Apply.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Required Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submitting the Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out before Submitting the Final Form for Future Reference.
You Might Also Like
- Bihar Police CSBC Driver Recruitment 2019, Admit Card 2020
- RPSC Forest Range & Conservator – Recruitment 2018, Exam Postponed
- Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT- 02/2020), Admit Card 2020
- IIT Delhi JEE Advanced – Admission 2020, Admit Card
- UP Police Jail Warden & Others – Recruitment 2018, Exam Dates