Railway Recruitment 2020 – 570 posts for 10th pass to be recruited without exam
Railway Recruitment 2020 – 570 posts for 10th pass to be recruited without exam : West Central Railway (West Central Rail, Bhopal Division), has Recently Invited Application for the Post Trade Apprentice (570 Posts). In West Central Rail Bhopal division, 570 posts will be recruited. The process of application for these posts is going on. The last date to apply is 15 March 2020. This vacancy is for 10th passers. The candidate should have ITI certificate in the relevant trade. Those Candidate who are interested and meets the eligibility criteria can apply for it. Read Notification to know more about this post before apply.
Post Date : 15 Feb 2020
Post Update Date : #
Advertisement No. : #
Online Application Start Date : 15 Feb 2020
Last Date for Apply Online : 15 Mar 2020
Last Date Fee Payment : 15 Mar 2020
Gen/OBC/EWS : Rs.- 170/-
SC/ST/OBC : Rs.- 70/-
Note – Candidate can pay the exam fee through online (debit card / credit card / net banking / etc.) or can pay the exam fee through offline e-Challan.
Age Limit as on – 03/02/2020
Min. Age : 15 Yrs.
Max. Age : 24 Yrs.
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules. Read the Notification for Age Relaxation
Candidate should be 10th pass, along with the candidate should have NCVT recognized ITI certificate in the relevant trade.
Read Notification to know about the Eligibility details for various post.
Total Posts – 570
Read Notification to know more about the total posts requirements before Apply.
Selection will be done on this basis – Railway Recruitment 2020 – 570 posts
- There will be no written examination for the selection of candidates. Merit of selected candidates
- Listing will be done on the basis of This merit list will be made on the basis of marks obtained in 10th and ITI.
How to Apply
Join us in social media
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from above mentioned links inside “Useful Links” Section between given Date Range inside “Important Dates” Section.
- Read Notification to know more about the requirements before Apply.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Required Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submitting the Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out before Submitting the Final Form for Future Reference.