Railway Recruitment: PGT, TGT and Primary teachers – Recruitment 2020
Railway Recruitment: PGT, TGT and Primary teachers – Recruitment 2020 : North East Frontier Railway, has invited applications for walk-in-interview from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Post Graduate Teacher, Trend Graduate Teacher and Primary Teacher. These recruitments are completely contractual. Their appointments will be made at the vacant 29 posts in Netaji Vidyapeeth Railway HS School Maligaon and Railway HS School Maligaon. Those Candidate Who are interested and meets the eligibility criteria can apply for it. The walk-in-interview will take place on 30 and 31 March 2020.
Post Date : 17 Mar 2020
Post Update Date : #
Advertisement No. : #
Important Dates – Walk In
For PGT and PRT – 30 Mar 2020
For TGT – 31 Mar 2020
Gen/OBC: Rs.- 0/-
SC/ST : Rs.- 0/-
Note – Candidate can pay the exam fee through online (debit card / credit card / net banking / etc.) or can pay the exam fee through offline e-Challan.
Age Limit- As on 01/01/2020
Min. Age : 18 Yrs.
Max. Age : 39 Yrs.
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules. Read the Notification for Age Relaxation
- For PGT – Post Graduate Degree + B.Ed in concerned subject
- For TGT – Graduate + B.Ed + CTET / State TET + English Teaching Ability in Teaching subject
- For PTI – Graduation + DPEd or B.P.Ed.
- For Primary Teacher – Graduate / Senior Secondary + B.Ed / D.El.D / GBT / PTT with 50% marks. With this, the candidate should pass the TET exam.
Read Notification to know about the Eligibility details for various post.
Total Posts – 29 – Railway Recruitment: PGT, TGT and Primary teachers – Recruitment 2020
- Post Graduate Teacher (Zoology, Biology, Economics, Political Science, History, Assamese Language) – 07 posts.
- Trend Graduate Teacher – 17 posts
- Primary Teacher – 05
Read Notification to know about the Posts details.
Selection Process – Railway Recruitment: PGT, TGT and Primary teachers – Recruitment 2020
The selection of qualified candidates will be done through walk-in-interview.
Location of walk-in-interview
Office of the General Manager C / O GM Office Complex, Maligaon, NF Railway Guwahati
How to Apply
No application form has to be sent to the candidates. They should fill the application form filled in the prescribed format and in support of their educational qualification, experience, reservation etc., copy all the original documents and certified photographs of each of the records and present the latest photos at the interview place on the specified date and time.
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from above mentioned links inside “Useful Links” Section between given Date Range inside “Important Dates” Section.
- Read Notification to know more about the requirements before Apply.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Required Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submitting the Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out before Submitting the Final Form for Future Reference.