RSMSSB Junior Engineer – Requirements 2020, Last Dt.-08 Jul 2020
RSSSB Junior Engineer – Requirements 2020 : Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) has Recently Invited Application for the Post of Junior Engineer in Civil / Electrical / Mechanical (1056 Posts). Those Candidate who are interested and meets the eligibility criteria can apply for it. Read Notification to know more about this post and before apply.
Post Date : 13 Feb 2020
Post Update Date : 19 Jun 2020
Advertisement No. : 01/2020
Important Dates – RSMSSB Junior Engineer – Requirements 2020
Online Application Start Date: 04 Mar 2020
Online Application Start Date (Re-Open) : 24 Jun 2020
Registration Last Date : 08 Jul 2020
Fee Payment Last Date : 08 Jul 2020
Exam Date : Notified Soon
Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
Gen/ OBC/ EWS/ Other State : Rs. 450/-
OBC Non Creamy Layer : Rs. 350/-
SC/ ST/ Women : Rs. 250/-
Note – Candidate can pay the exam fee through online (debit card / credit card / net banking / etc.) or can pay the exam fee through offline e-Challan.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2020
Min. Age : 18 Yrs.
Max. Age : 40 Yrs.
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules. Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
Eligibility Details – Rajasthan Subordinate Service Selection Board Junior Engineer – Requirements 2020
Candidate must be a Degree/Diploma in Engineering from any recognized University.
Read the attached Notification in this post for more details.
Total Posts – 1056 (Department Wise Vacancy Details)
|Public Works Department||380|
|Department of Water Resources||462|
|Public Health Engineering Department||135|
|Rajasthan State Agricultural Marketing Board||79|
Useful Links – Rajasthan Subordinate Service Selection Board Junior Engineer – Requirements 2020
|Apply Online :||Click Here|
|Download Re-open Notification :||Click Here|
|Download Notification :||Click Here|
|Official Website :||Click Here|
How to Apply
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from above mentioned links inside “Useful Links” Section between given Date Range inside “Important Dates” Section.
- Read Notification to know more about the requirements before Apply.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Required Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submitting the Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out before Submitting the Final Form for Future Reference.
You Might Also Like
- Bihar Police CSBC Driver Recruitment 2019, Admit Card 2020
- RPSC Forest Range & Conservator – Recruitment 2018, Exam Postponed
- Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT- 02/2020), Admit Card 2020
- IIT Delhi JEE Advanced – Admission 2020, Admit Card
- UP Police Jail Warden & Others – Recruitment 2018, Exam Dates