RCFL Various Posts – Recruitment 2020, Last Dt.-15 Jul 2020
RCFL Various Posts – Recruitment 2020 : National Chemical and Fertilizer Limited (RCFL), has Recently Invited Application for the Various Posts of Management Trainee, Assistant Officer, Engineer – Recruitment 2020 (393 Posts). Those Candidate who are interested and meets the eligibility criteria can apply for it. Read Notification to know more about this post before apply.
Post Date : 29 Jun 2020
Post Update Date : #
Advertisement No. : 06/2020
Online Application Start Date: 29 Jun 2020
Registration Last Date : 15 Jul 2020
Fee Payment Last Date : 15 Jul 2020
Tentative Exam Date : 16 Aug 2020
Tentative Result Date : 24 Aug 2020
Gen/ OBC/ EWS : Rs.- 1000/- (for Management Trainee, Officer and Engineer)
Gen/ OBC/ EWS : Rs.- 700/- (for Worker Category)
SC / ST/ PH : Rs. – 0/-
Note – Candidate can pay the exam fee through online (debit card / credit card / net banking / etc.) or can pay the exam fee through offline e-Challan.
Age Limit as on 01 Jan 2020
Min. Age : 18 Yrs.
Max. Age : 37 Yrs.
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules. Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
Eligibility Details –
Read Notification to know about the Eligibility details for various post.
Total Posts – 1050 – National Chemical and Fertilizer Limited Various Posts – Recruitment 2020
|Post Name||Total Posts|
|Management Trainee Chemical||60|
|Management Trainee Mechanical||48|
|Management Trainee Instrumentation||35|
|Management Trainee Boiler||21|
|Management Trainee Electrical||22|
|Engineer (Chemical) (OBC Backlog) Grade -E1||10|
|Officer (Marketing) Grade E1||10|
|Assistant Officer (Marketing Grade EO)||14|
|Boiler Operator Grade III (Grade-05)||25|
|Operator Trainee (Chemical) Grade A6||125|
|Junior Fireman Grade II (Grade – A3)||23|
Useful Links – National Chemical and Fertilizer Limited Various Posts – Recruitment 2020
How to Apply
Join us in social media
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from above mentioned links inside “Useful Links” Section between given Date Range inside “Important Dates” Section.
- Read Notification to know more about the requirements before Apply.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Required Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submitting the Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out before Submitting the Final Form for Future Reference.
You Might Also Like
- UP High Court HJS – Recruitment 2020-21, Pre Exam Date 2021
- DSSSB Various Posts – Recruitment 2020, Junior Assistant Admit Card 2021
- Rajasthan Police Sub Inspector-Recruitment 2021, Exam Date 2021
- SSC CGL – Recruitment 2019, Skill Test Exam Date 2021
- UPSSSC Junior Assistant -Recruitment 2019, Skill Test Admit Card 2021