RITES Ltd Civil Engineer – Recruitment 2020
RITES Ltd Civil Engineer – Recruitment 2020 : RITES Ltd., a Government of India Enterprise was established in 1974, under the aegis of Indian Railways Recently Invited Application for the Post of Civil Engineer (35 posts). Those Candidate who are interested and meets the eligibility criteria can apply for it. Read Notification to know more about this post before apply.
Post Date : 01 Mar 2020
Post Update Date : #
Advertisement No. : #
Online Application Start Date: 27 Feb 2020
Registration Last Date : 23 Mar 2020
Fee Payment Last Date : 23 Mar 2020
Gen/OBC : Rs.- 600/-
SC/ST/EWS/PWD– Rs.- 300/-
Note – Candidate can pay the exam fee through online (debit card / credit card / net banking / etc.) or can pay the exam fee through offline e-Challan.
Age Limit – Max age as on 01/02/2020
Min. Age : 18 Yrs.
Max. Age : 40 Yrs.
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules. Read the Notification for Age Relaxation
Candidates applying for the posts of Engineer should have passed BE / BTech / BSc (Engineering) degree in Civil Engineering.
Read Notification to know about the Eligibility details for various post.
Total Posts – 10 – RITES Ltd Civil Engineer – Recruitment 2020
Selection Process – RITES Ltd Civil Engineer
The eligibility will be screened for the applications received. Candidates shortlisted for screening will be called for written examination and interview. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in both the examinations. According to this merit list, the candidates will be selected.
Before applying, RITES Ltd Civil Engineer – Recruitment 2020 – candidates should ensure that they fulfill the necessary conditions and requirements. Interested candidates, who fulfill the above eligibility criteria, are required to apply online in the registration process, which is available in the career section of the official website of REETS, by clicking here, applicants should submit their online applications.
How to Apply
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from above mentioned links inside “Useful Links” Section between given Date Range inside “Important Dates” Section.
- Read Notification to know more about the requirements before Apply.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Required Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submitting the Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out before Submitting the Final Form for Future Reference.
You Might Also Like
- IFFCO Graduate Engineer Apprentice – Recruitment 2020, Last Dt.-23 Sep
- Madhya Pradesh NHM CHO – Recruitment 2020, Last Dt.-08 Oct
- UP Vidhan Sabha Various Post- Recruitment 2020, Last Dt.-12 Oct
- Bank of India Various Post – Recruitment 2020, Last Dt.-30 Sep
- SBI SCO & Other Various Post – Recruitment 2020, Last Dt.-08 Oct