RPSC Assistant Statistical Officer (ASO) – Recruitment 2020, Last Dt.-10 Aug 2020
RPSC Assistant Statistical Officer (ASO) – Recruitment 2020 : Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC), has Recently Invited Application for the Post of (ASO) Assistant Statistical Officer (11 Posts). Those Candidate who are interested and meets the eligibility criteria can apply for it. Read Notification to know more about this post before apply.
Post Date : 10 Jul 2020
Post Update Date : #
Advertisement No. : 02/2020-21
Online Application Start Date : 10 Jul 2020
Last Date for Apply Online : 10 Aug 2020
Last Date Fee Payment : 10 Aug 2020
Admit Card Available Date : Notified Soon
Exam Date : Notified Soon
Gen/ EWS/ Other State : Rs.- 350/-
OBC/ OB : Rs.- 250/-
SC/ ST : Rs.- 150/-
Note – Candidate can pay the exam fee through online (debit card / credit card / net banking / etc.) or can pay the exam fee through offline e-Challan.
Age Limit as on – 01 Jan 2021
Min. Age : 18 Yrs.
Max. Age : 40 Yrs.
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules. Read the Notification for Age Relaxation
Eligibility Details – RPSC Assistant Statistical Officer – Recruitment 2020
Candidates Should have PG Degree in Mathematics/ Statistics OR M.Sc in Statistical Agriculture from IARS, New Delhi. Knowledge of Hindi & knowledge of Rajasthan Culture.
Read Notification to know about the Eligibility details for various post.
Total Posts – 11
Read Notification to know about the Posts details for various post.
Selection Criteria -RPSC Assistant Statistical Officer – Recruitment 2020
Candidates will be selected for Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) Assistant Statistical Officer (ASO) Post on the basis of their performance in written test/Interview.
Useful Links – RPSC Assistant Statistical Officer – Recruitment 2020
How to Apply
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from above mentioned links inside “Useful Links” Section between given Date Range inside “Important Dates” Section.
- Read Notification to know more about the requirements before Apply.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Required Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submitting the Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out before Submitting the Final Form for Future Reference.
You Might Also Like
- AIIMS Various Posts Group A/B/C- Recruitment 2020, Last Dt.-19 Nov
- UCO Bank Specialist Officer- Recruitment 2020, Last Dt.-17 Nov
- MPPEB MP Police Constable- Recruitment 2020, Last Dt.-07 Jan
- Maharashtra Postman & MTS Recruitment 2020, Last Dt.-10 Nov
- NCL Fresher Cum Apprentice – Recruitment 2020 – Last Dt.-15 Nov