RPSC Junior Legal Officer Recruitment 2019 – Result & Marks 2020
RPSC Junior Legal Officer Recruitment 2019 – Result & Marks 2020 : Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC), has Recently Uploaded/Released the result for the Post of Junior Legal Officer (JLO) – Recruitment 2019 (156 Posts). The candidates who appeared in the Exam will get their Exam Result at official website. Apart from the official site, these results can also be checked through the link given below.
Post Date : 20 Sep 2019
Post Update Date : 09 May 2020
Advertisement No. : 05/2019-20
Online Application Start Date : 26 Sep 2019
Last Date for Apply Online : 25 Oct 2019
Last Date Fee Payment : 25 Oct 2019
Phase III Result Date : 09 May 2020
Gen/ EWS/ Other State : Rs.- 350/-
OBC/ BC : Rs. 250/-
SC/ ST : Rs.- 150/-
Note – Candidate can pay the exam fee through online (debit card / credit card / net banking / etc.) or can pay the exam fee through offline e-Challan.
Age Limit as on 01 Jan 2020
Min. Age : 21 Yrs.
Max. Age : 40 Yrs.
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules. Read the Notification for Age Relaxation
Eligibility Details – Rajasthan Public Service Commission JLO – Recruitment 2019
Candidate Should have Bachelor Degree in Law form Any Recognized University & Working Knowledge of Hindi & Knowledge of Rajasthani Culture.
Read Notification to know about the Eligibility details for various post.
Total Posts – 156
|Junior Legal Officer (JLO) Non TSP Area||54||23||17||30||7||14||145|
|Junior Legal Officer (JLO) TSP Area||7||0||4||0||0||0||11|
Useful Links – RPSC Junior Legal Officer Recruitment 2019 – Result 2020
|Download Marks :||Click Here|
|Download Result :||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card :||Click Here|
|Download Exam Notice :||Click Here|
|Apply Online :||Click Here|
|Download Notification :||Click Here|
|Official Website :||Click Here|
How To Apply
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from above mentioned links inside “Useful Links” Section between given Date Range inside “Important Dates” Section.
- Read Notification to know more about the requirements before Apply.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Required Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submitting the Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out before Submitting the Final Form for Future Reference.