RPSC School Lecturer – Recruitment 2020, Last Dt.-07 Jul 2020
RPSC School Lecturer – Recruitment 2020 : Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC), has Recently Invited Application for the Post of School Lecturer in Various Subject at Sanskrit Education Department (22 Posts). Those Candidate who are interested and meets the eligibility criteria can apply for it. Read Notification to know more about this post before apply.
Post Date : 01 Jun 2020
Post Update Date : #
Advertisement No. : EP-I 2020-21
Online Application Start Date: 08 Jun 2020
Last Date for Apply Online : 07 Jul 2020
Fee Payment Last Date : 07 Jul 2020
Gen/ EWS/ Other State Candidates : Rs.- 350/-
OBC / BC : Rs.- 250/-
SC/ ST Rs.- 150/-
Note – Candidate can pay the exam fee through online (debit card / credit card / net banking / etc.) or can pay the exam fee through offline e-Challan.
Age Limit – as on 01 Jul 2020
Min. Age – 21 Yrs.
Max. Age – 40 Yrs.
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules. Read the Notification for Age Relaxation
Eligibility Details – Rajasthan Public Service Commission School Lecturer – Recruitment 2020
Candidates Should have Master Degree in Concerned Subject from any Recognized University with B.Ed.
Read Notification to know about the Eligibility details for various post.
Total Posts – 22 – Rajasthan Public Service Commission School Lecturer – Recruitment 2020
|Subject Name||Total Posts|
Useful Links – RPSC School Lecturer – Recruitment 2020
How to Apply
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from above mentioned links inside “Useful Links” Section between given Date Range inside “Important Dates” Section.
- Read Notification to know more about the requirements before Apply.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Required Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submitting the Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out before Submitting the Final Form for Future Reference.