SBI Clerk Prelims Exam – Admit Card 2020
SBI Clerk Prelims – State Bank of India has Recently Uploaded Admit Card for the Post of Clerk Pre Exam (8134 Posts). Those Candidates Who have Applied for this post can download Admit Card form official websites.
Post Date : 02 Jan 2020
Post Update Date : 11 Feb 2020
Advertisement No. : CRPD/CR/2019-2020
Online Application Start Date: 03 Jan 2020
Registration Last Date : 26 Jan 2020
Fee Payment Last Date : 26 Jan 2020
Admit Card Available : 11 Feb 2020
Gen/OBC/EWS/Other State : Rs. 750/-
SC/ST/Women : Rs. 0/-
Note – Candidate can pay the exam fee through online (debit card / credit card / net banking / etc.) or can pay the exam fee through offline e-Challan.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2020
Min. Age : 20 Yrs.
Max. Age : 28 Yrs.
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules. Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
Candidate must be a Bachelor degree from any recognized university.
Read the attached Notification in this post for more details.
Vacancy Details : Total Posts 8134
|Download Pre Exam Admit Card :||Click Here|
|Apply Online :||Click Here|
|Download Notification :||Click Here|
|Official Website :||Click Here|
How to Apply
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from above mentioned links inside “Useful Links” Section between given Date Range inside “Important Dates” Section.
- Read Notification to know more about the requirements before Apply.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Required Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submitting the Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out before Submitting the Final Form for Future Reference.
About SBI Clerk Prelims
SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2020: State Bank of India has released the call letter for SBI Clerk Prelims Exam. The admit card for SBI Junior Associates Exam is available on the official website of State Bank of India. Candidates who have applied online for getting admitted in the clerk cadre at State Bank of India. They can now download their admit card from the official site or by clicking on the link below to appear in this exam.
Prelims Exam Date : SBI Clerk Prelims Exam will be held in the month of February 2020 / March. The admit card for this exam can be downloaded by 8 March 2020. Exam Date & Time in Admit Card. Full details of roll number and exam will be given. Candidates should carefully read the general instructions printed on their admit card and follow the instructions.
The candidates who will pass the SBI Clerk Prelims Exam 2020. They will be included in the SBI Clerk Main Examination. Admit cards for the main examination will be issued in the month of April. After that those candidates who will qualify in the prelims exam and have been allowed to appear in the main examination will be able to download their admit card from the official site.
Prelims Exam Pattern : In SBI Clerk Prelims Exam 2020 questions of English Language, Numerical Ability, Reasoning Ability will be asked. The examination will be of 100 marks, for which candidates will be given 1 hour.
Prelims Exam 2020 – Other Information : This year, this examination is being conducted to fill a total of 8134 vacancies in banks across the country. The process of online application for recruitment to the posts of SBI Junior Associates was concluded on 26 January 2020. The SBI Junior Associates Main Examination will be held on 19 April 2020 at the examination centers set up in different parts of the country.
You Might Also Like
- Bihar Police CSBC Driver Recruitment 2019, Exam Date 2020
- RPSC Forest Range & Conservator – Recruitment 2018, Exam Postponed
- Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT- 02/2020), Admit Card 2020
- IIT Delhi JEE Advanced – Admission 2020, Admit Card
- UP Police Jail Warden & Others – Recruitment 2018, Exam Dates