SLPRB Assam JA & Stenographer – Recruitment 2020, Last Dt.-06 Jul 2020
SLPRB Assam JA & Stenographer – Recruitment 2020 : State Level Police Recruitment Board (SLPRB), Assam has Recently Invited Application for the Posts of Junior Assistant & Stenographer Grade-III (7 Posts). Those Candidate who are interested and meets the eligibility criteria can apply for it. Read Notification to know more about this post before apply.
Post Date : 12 Jun 2020
Post Update Date : #
Advertisement No. : SLPRB/ REC/JA &STENO/(CD & HG)/2020/67
Important Dates –
Online Application Start Date: 16 Jun 2020
Registration Last Date : 06 Jul 2020
Fee Payment Last Date : 06 Jul 2020
Gen/ OBC/ EWS : Rs.- 0/-
SC/ ST/ Female : Rs.- 0/-
Note – Candidate can pay the exam fee through online (debit card / credit card / net banking / etc.) or can pay the exam fee through offline e-Challan.
Age Limit as on 01 Jan 2020
Min. Age : 18 Yrs.
Max. Age : 38 Yrs.
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules. Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
Eligibility Details – SLPRB Assam JA & Stenographer – Recruitment 2020
- Junior Assistant : Candidate Should have graduate in Arts, Science, Commerce or equivalent stream from a recognized College/ Institutions affiliated to a recognized University and must possess Diploma in Computer.
- Stenographer Grade III : Candidate Should have graduate in Arts, Science, Commerce or equivalent stream from a recognized College/ Institutions affiliated to a recognized University with having National Trade Certificate in stenography from ITI, in Assam or other institute recognized by the Govt. of Assam/Govt. of India with 80 WPM in English Stenography
Read Notification to know about the Eligibility details for various post.
Total Posts – 7
|Stenographer Grade III||–||2||–||2|
Useful Links – SLPRB Assam JA & Stenographer – Recruitment 2020
How to Apply
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from above mentioned links inside “Useful Links” Section between given Date Range inside “Important Dates” Section.
- Read Notification to know more about the requirements before Apply.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Required Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submitting the Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out before Submitting the Final Form for Future Reference.
You Might Also Like
- Bihar Police CSBC Driver Recruitment 2019, Exam Date 2020
- RPSC Forest Range & Conservator – Recruitment 2018, Exam Postponed
- Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT- 02/2020), Admit Card 2020
- IIT Delhi JEE Advanced – Admission 2020, Admit Card
- UP Police Jail Warden & Others – Recruitment 2018, Exam Dates