SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019 – New Exam Date 2020
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2019 – New Exam Date 2020 : Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has recently uploaded/issued the CHSL in Lower Division Clerk LDC, Postal Assistant, Data Entry Operator New Exam Date Recruitment 2019 Examination. Those Candidates Who have Applied for this post can check New Exam Date form official websites. Along with official websites Exam Date can also be checked below.
The Staff Selection Commission has reviewed on 01.06.2020 the situation arising out of the Corona virus pandemic with a view to re-scheduling its pending examinations.Taking into account the overall situation, it has been decided to announce tentative dates of the following examinations as per the details given
Post Date : 03 Dec 2019
Post Update Date : 01 Jun 2020
Advertisement No. : #
Important Dates – Staff Selection Commission CHSL Recruitment 2019 – New Exam Date 2020
Online Application Start Date: 03 Dec 2019
Registration Last Date : 10 Jan 2020
Fee Payment Last Date : 12 Jan 2020
Admit Card Available : 04 Mar 2020
Exam Date : 16 – 19 Mar 2020
New Exam Date : 17 – 27 Aug 2020 & 24 – 27 Aug 2020
Gen/OBC/EWS/Other State : Rs. 100/-
SC/ST/Women : Rs. 0/-
Note – Candidate can pay the exam fee through online (debit card / credit card / net banking / etc.) or can pay the exam fee through offline e-Challan.
Age Limit as on 01/08/2019
Min. Age : 18 Years.
Max. Age : 27 Years
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules. Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
Eligibility Details – Staff Selection Commission CHSL Recruitment 2019
Candidate Should have Passed 10+2 Intermediate Exam from Any Recognized Board.
Read the Notification to know more about the eligibility details.
Useful Links – Staff Selection Commission CHSL Recruitment 2019
|Download Exam Notice :||Click Here|
|Download Postponed Notice :||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card (CR Region) :||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card (Other Region) :||Click Here|
|Apply Online :||Click Here|
|Download Notification :||Click Here|
|Official Website :||Click Here|
How to Apply
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from above mentioned links inside “Useful Links” Section between given Date Range inside “Important Dates” Section.
- Read Notification to know more about the requirements before Apply.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Required Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submitting the Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out before Submitting the Final Form for Future Reference.