SSC JE – Recruitment 2019 – New Exam Date 2020
SSC JE – Recruitment 2019 – New Exam Date 2020 : Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has recently uploaded/issued the New Exam Date for the Post of Junior Engineer (JE) in Civil / Electrical / Mechanical Recruitment 2019 Examination. Those Candidates Who have Applied for this post can check New Exam Date form official websites. Along with official websites Exam Date can also be checked below.
The Staff Selection Commission has reviewed on 01.06.2020 the situation arising out of the Corona virus pandemic with a view to re-scheduling its pending examinations.Taking into account the overall situation, it has been decided to announce tentative dates of the following examinations as per the details given
Post Date : 01 Aug 2019
Post Update Date : 01 Jun 2020
Advertisement No. : #
Important Dates – Staff Selection Commission JE – Recruitment 2019 – New Exam Date 2020
Online Application Start Date: 01 Aug 2019
Registration Last Date : 12 Sep 2019
Fee Payment Last Date : 14 Sep 2019
Exam Date : 01 – 04 Sep 2020
Gen/OBC/EWS/Other State : Rs. 100/-
SC/ST/Women : Rs. 0/-
Note – Candidate can pay the exam fee through online (debit card / credit card / net banking / etc.) or can pay the exam fee through offline e-Challan.
Age Limit as on 01/08/2019
Min. Age : 18 Years.
Max. Age : 27 Years & 30 Years
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules. Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
Eligibility Details – Staff Selection Commission JE – Recruitment 2019
Candidate Should have Diploma/Degree from Any Recognized University/ Institution.
Read the Notification to know more about the eligibility details.
Useful Links – Staff Selection Commission JE – Recruitment 2019
|Download New Exam Notification :||Click Here|
|Download Exam Postponed Notification :||Click Here|
|Apply Online :||Click Here|
|Download Notification :||Click Here|
|Official Website :||Click Here|
How to Apply
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from above mentioned links inside “Useful Links” Section between given Date Range inside “Important Dates” Section.
- Read Notification to know more about the requirements before Apply.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Required Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submitting the Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out before Submitting the Final Form for Future Reference.