SSC Southern Region CGL – Admit Card 2020
SSC Southern Region CGL – Admit Card 2020, Staff Selection Commission (SSC), Southern Region has recently uploaded/issued the admit card for CGL exam 2020. Those Candidates Who have Applied for this post can download Admit Card form official websites.
Post Date : 28 Feb 2020
Post Update Date : #
Advertisement No. : #
Online Application Start Date: 22 Oct 2019
Registration Last Date : 27 Nov 2019
Fee Payment Last Date : 27 Nov 2019
Admit Card Available : 28 Feb 2020
Exam Date – 03 to 09 Mar 2020
How to Download Admit Card
To download the admit card from the website, you will have to enter your registration number or roll number, name and date of birth. According to the notice given in the official website, the admitted candidates can download the e-admission certificate 4 days before the actual date of the examination and till the date of examination. For example, if your exam date is 03 March 2020, you can download the e-admission certificate from 28 February 2020 to 03 March 2020.
Age Limit as on 01/08/2019
Min. Age : 18 Years.
Max. Age : 32 Years
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules. Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
SSC CGL exam will be conducted from 03 March 2020 to 09 March 2020. Paper 1 of SSC CGL will carry 100 questions of 200 marks from General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude and English Comprehension. Candidates who have passed the SSC CGL Tier One examination will be called for the SSC CGL Tier 2 examination.
How to Apply
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from above mentioned links inside “Useful Links” Section between given Date Range inside “Important Dates” Section.
- Read Notification to know more about the requirements before Apply.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Required Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submitting the Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out before Submitting the Final Form for Future Reference.