State Bank of India (SBI) – Admit Card 2020
State Bank of India (SBI) has Recently Uploaded Admit Card for the Post of Clerk, Junior Associates, Customer Support & Sales (8134 Posts). Those Candidates Who have Applied for this post can download Admit Card form official websites.
Post Date : 02 January 2020
Post Update Date : 11 February 2020
Advt No. : CRPD/CR/2019-2020
Notification Issued : 02 Jan 2020
Application Begin : 03 Jan 2020
Last Date for Apply Online : 26 Jan 2020
Last Date for Pay Exam Fee : 26 Jan 2020
Exam Date Prelim: Feb / Mar 2020
PET Admit Card Available : 03/02/2020
Pre Result Declared : Apr 2020
Exam Date Mains : 19 Apr 2020
Admit Card Available : Apr 2020
Gen/OBC/EWS : Rs. 750/-
SC/ST/Women : Rs. 0/-
Note – Candidate can pay the exam fee through online (debit card / credit card / net banking / etc.) or can pay the exam fee through offline e-Challan.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2020
Min. Age : 20 Yrs.
Max. Age : 28 Yrs.
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules. Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
Latest Jobs – Eligibility Details
Candidate must have Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University.
Read the attached Notification in this post for more details.
Vacancy Details : Total Posts 8134
Latest Jobs – Useful Links
|Download Pre Exam Admit Card||Click Here|
|Download PET Admit Card (SC/ST)||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Download Pattern / Syllabus||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How to Apply
Join us in social media
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from above mentioned links inside “Useful Links” Section between given Date Range inside “Important Dates” Section.
- Read Notification to know more about the requirements before Apply.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Required Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submitting the Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out before Submitting the Final Form for Future Reference.
About State Bank of India (SBI)
State Bank of India (SBI) is the largest and oldest bank in India.
State Bank of India (SBI) is the largest and oldest bank in India. ‘Bank of Calcutta’ was established on 2 June 1806 in Calcutta. It got the charter after three years and was reorganized as Bank of Bengal on 2 January 1809. It was a unique bank of its kind which was run by the Government of British India and Bengal on common stock. Bank of Bombay and Bank of Madras started later. These three banks remained the principal banks of modern India until they were merged with the Imperial Bank of India (Hindi translation – Royal Bank of India) on 28 January 1921.
In 1941, the foundation of the first five-year plan was laid in which emphasis was laid on the development of villages. Until this time, the business of Imperial Bank of India was limited to cities only. Therefore, in view of rural development, a bank that has access to villages and rural people can benefit. As a result, the State Bank of India was established on 1 July 1944, with the government holding 61.58%. During its inception, the State Bank had a total of 60 offices, including branches, sub-branches and three local headquarters, which The headquarters of the Imperial Banks were built.
The RBI was established on 1 April 1935 on the recommendation of Young in 1926 while it was nationalized on 1 January 1949. It is headquartered in Mumbai, the first Governor of the RBI is Sir Osborne Smith while the present Governor of this is Shaktikanta Das. Currently, the RBI incorporates notes from ₹ 2 to ₹ 2000 based on the Minimum Reserve System prevailing in 1957, while the incorporation of the ₹ 1 note can be done by Bharat Sarkar.
You Might Also Like
- Rajasthan High Court District Judge – Recruitment 2021, Exam Date 2021
- SSC Delhi Police Constable – Recruitment 2020, PE & MT Exam Date 2021
- Rajasthan TET – Recruitment 2021, Exam Postponed
- UPSC IAS / IFS – Recruitment 2020, Interview Schedule 2021
- BPSC 64th Combined Mains Recruitment– 2018, Final Result 2021