Telangana High Court Civil Judge – Recruitment 2020, Last Dt.-15 Jun 2020
Telangana High Court Civil Judge – Recruitment 2020 : Telangana State Judicial Service (TSJS), invites online applications for recruitment to the post of Civil Judge (87 Posts). Those Candidate who are interested and meets the eligibility criteria can apply for it. Read Notification to know more about this post before apply.
Post Date : 20 Feb 2020
Post Update Date : 08 May 2020
Advertisement No. : 10/2020-RC
Online Application Start Date : 13 Mar 2020
Last Date to Apply Online : 15 Jun 2020
Last Date Fee Payment : 15 Jun 2020
Gen/ OBC/ EWS : Rs.- 1000/-
SC/ ST/ PH: Rs.- 500/-
Note – Candidate can pay the exam fee through online (debit card / credit card / net banking / etc.) or can pay the exam fee through offline e-Challan.
Max Age – 35 Yrs.
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules. Read the Notification for Age Relaxation
Eligibility Details – Telangana High Court Civil Judge – Recruitment 2020
Only those candidates who possess the qualifications prescribed under Telangana State Judicial (Service & Cadre) Rules 2017 and as per subsequent amendments issued to the said rules, vide G.O.Ms.No.3, Law (LA&J-SPL.B) Department, dated 06 Jan 2020, shall be eligible to apply.
A person to be appointed to the category of Civil Judge – Candidate Should have Degree in Law from any recognized university and must have been practicing as an Advocate or Pleader in any Court for a period of not less than 3 years.
Read Notification to know about the Eligibility details for various post.
Total Posts –87
|Direct Recuritment of Civil Judge||70|
|Recuritment by Transfer of Civil Judge||17|
Useful Links – Telangana High Court Civil Judge – Recruitment 2020
|Apply Online :||Click Here|
|Download Extended Date Notification :||Click Here|
|Download User Manual (How to Apply) :||Click Here|
|Download Notification :||Click Here|
|Official Website :||Click Here|
How to Apply
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from above mentioned links inside “Useful Links” Section between given Date Range inside “Important Dates” Section.
- Read Notification to know more about the requirements before Apply.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Required Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submitting the Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out before Submitting the Final Form for Future Reference.