UKSSSC Junior Engineer – Recruitment 2020, Last Dt.- 29 Jun 2020
UKSSSC Junior Engineer – Recruitment 2020 : Uttarakhand Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UKSSSC) Recently Invited Application for the Post of (JE) Junior Engineer (Civil) in Drinking Water Resources Development and Construction Corporation (121 posts). Those Candidate who are interested and meets the eligibility criteria can apply for it. Read Notification to know more about this post before apply.
Post Date : 28 Feb 2020
Post Update Date : 10 Jun 2020
Advertisement No. : 24/2020
Online Application Start Date: 03 Mar 2020
Registration Last Date : 02 Apr 2020
Fee Payment Last Date : 04 Apr 2020
Tentative date for written examination: June 2020
Gen/OBC : Rs.- 300/-
SC/ST/EWS– Rs.- 150/-
Note – Candidate can pay the exam fee through online (debit card / credit card / net banking / etc.) or can pay the exam fee through offline e-Challan.
Age Limit – Max age as on 01/07/2019
Min. Age : 21 Yrs.
Max. Age : 42 Yrs.
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules. Read the Notification for Age Relaxation
Candidates applying for the post of Junior Engineer Civil should have a 03 year Diploma in Civil Engineering awarded by a recognized institution or a University established by law
Read Notification to know about the Eligibility details for various post.
Total Posts – 121
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||67||17||20||05||12||121|
Selection Process – UKSSSC Junior Engineer (Civil)
The selection of qualified candidates will be done on the basis of written examination.
Useful Links – UKSSSC Junior Engineer (Civil)
|Apply Online:||Click Here|
|Download Date Extended Notification :||Click Here|
|Download Notification :||Click Here|
|Official Website:||Click Here|
How to Apply
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from above mentioned links inside “Useful Links” Section between given Date Range inside “Important Dates” Section.
- Read Notification to know more about the requirements before Apply.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Required Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submitting the Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out before Submitting the Final Form for Future Reference.
You Might Also Like
- UP Vidhan Sabha Various Post- Recruitment 2020, Last Dt.-12 Oct
- Bank of India Various Post – Recruitment 2020, Last Dt.-30 Sep
- SBI SCO & Other Various Post – Recruitment 2020, Last Dt.-08 Oct
- BPSC 66th Combined Exam – Recruitment 2020, Last Dt.-20 Oct
- UPPCL Account Clerk – Recruitment 2020, Last Dt- 27 Oct