UP Combined Agriculture and Technology Entrance – Admission 2020
UP Combined Agriculture and Technology Entrance – Admission 2020 : Uttar Pradesh Joint Agricultural and Technology (UPCATET) has Recently Invited Online Application for the Admission for the agriculture and agriculture related courses in four state agricultural universities of the state. This year UP Joint Agriculture and Technology Entrance Examination 2020 is being organized by Chandrashekhar Azad Agricultural and Technology University, Kanpur. Those Candidates Who are Interested to the Following Admission Can Read the Full Details Before Apply.
Post Date : 02 Mar 2020
Post Update Date : #
Advertisement No. : JNUEE 2020
Application Begin Date : 02 Mar 2020
Last Date to Apply : 31 Mar 2020
Last Date to Pay Exam Fee : 01 Apr 2020
Admit Card Available Date : 01 May 2020
Exam Date : 14 -16 May 2020
Age limit: 31 Dec 2020
- For admission to B.V.Sc. & AH For admission to courses, the minimum age of the candidates should be 17 years and maximum age is 25 years. For SC / ST / OBC, 5 years relaxation will be given in the upper age limit.
- For admission to the remaining undergraduate courses, the minimum age of the candidates should be 16 years and maximum age is 22 years. For SC / ST / OBC, 5 years relaxation will be given in the upper age limit.
- There is no age limit for the Masters
Total Seats Details – 1708
A total of 1708 seats have been earmarked for graduate courses in all the four agricultural universities of the state. A total of 434 seats in Acharya Narendra Dev Agricultural and Technology University, Kumaraganj for admission to undergraduate courses in Agriculture, a total of 464 seats in Sardar Ballabhbhai Patel Agricultural and Technology University, Meerut, a total of 510 seats in Chandrashekhar Azad Agricultural and Technology University Kanpur, and Bana Agricultural University Banda has a total of 300 seats.
Courses Available – UP Combined Agriculture and Technology Entrance – Admission 2020
BA, M.A, M.Phill, PhD., M.Sc, MPH, M.Tech, MCA, PGD, DOP / ADOP
Read Notification to know about the Course Availability details.
How to Apply
Join us in social media
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from above mentioned links inside “Useful Links” Section between given Date Range inside “Important Dates” Section.
- Read Notification to know more about the requirements before Apply.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Required Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submitting the Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out before Submitting the Final Form for Future Reference.