UPPCL Office Assistant & Stenographer – Result 2020
UPPCL Office Assistant & Stenographer – Result 2020 : Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL), has Recently Uploaded / Released the result for the post of Office Assistant & Stenographer Examination 2019 Results (18 Posts). The candidates who appeared in the Exam will get their Exam Result at official website. Apart from the official site, these results can also be checked through the link given below.
Post Date : 01 Nov 2019
Post Update Date : 01 Apr 2020
Advertisement No. : 06-07/2019
Online Application Start Date : 23 Oct 2019
Last Date for Apply Online : 26 Nov 2019
Last Date Fee Payment : 26 Nov 2019
Admit Card Available: 06 Jan 2020
Exam Date : Jan 2020
Answer Key Available Date : 20 Jan 2020
Result Available Date : 01 Apr 2020
OBC : Rs. – 1000/-
SC / ST : Rs. – 700/-
Note – Candidate can pay the exam fee through online (debit card / credit card / net banking / etc.) or can pay the exam fee through offline e-Challan.
Min Age : 21 Years
Max Age : 40 Years
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules. Read the Notification for Age Relaxation
Eligibility – UPPCL Office Assistant & Stenographer – Result 2020
|Stenographer Grade III||Candidate Should have Bachelor Degree in Any Recognized University with Hindi Stenographer Speed – 60 WPM and Hindi Computer Typing – 30 WPM.|
|Office Assistant Grade III||Candidate Should have Bachelor Degree in Commerce B.Com in Any Recognized University with Hindi Computer Typing – 30 WPM|
Read Notification to know about the Eligibility details for various post.
Total Posts – 18 – Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited Stenographer – Result 2020
|Stenographer Grade III||1||12||2||15|
|Office Assistant Grade III||0||0||3||3|
Read the Notification to know more about the vacancy details.
|Download Result (Stenographer) :||Click Here|
|Download Answer Key :||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card :||Click Here|
|Apply Online :||Click Here|
|Download Notification (Stenographer) :||Click Here|
|Download Notification (Office Assistant) :||Click Here|
|Official Website :||Click Here|
How To Apply
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from above mentioned links inside “Useful Links” Section between given Date Range inside “Important Dates” Section.
- Read Notification to know more about the requirements before Apply.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Required Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submitting the Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out before Submitting the Final Form for Future Reference.