UPPCL Technician Eletrical – Recruitment 2020, Last Dt.-22 Jul 2020
UPPCL Technician Eletrical – Recruitment 2020 : Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL), has Recently Invited Application for the Posts of Technician Electrical (608 Posts). Those Candidate who are interested and meets the eligibility criteria can apply for it. Read Notification to know more about this post before apply.
Post Date : 18 Jun 2020
Post Update Date : #
Advertisement No. : 03/VSA/2020/TECHNICIAN
Important Dates – UPPCL Technician Eletrical – Recruitment 2020
Online Application Start Date: 01 Jul 2020
Registration Last Date : 22 Jul 2020
Online Fee Payment Last Date : 22 Jul 2020
Offline Fee Payment Last Date : 24 Jul 2020
Tentative Exam Date (CBT) : Aug 2020
Admit Card Available Date : Aug 2020
Gen/ OBC/ EWS/ Other State : Rs.- 1000/-
SC/ ST : Rs.- 700/-
Note – Candidate can pay the exam fee through online (debit card / credit card / net banking / etc.) or can pay the exam fee through offline e-Challan.
Age Limit as on 01 Jan 2020
Min. Age : 18 Yrs.
Max. Age : 40 Yrs.
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules. Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
Candidate Should have Passed Class 10 High School Exam with Science / Mathematics along with ITI / NCVT Certificate in Electrician / Electrical.
Read Notification to know about the Eligibility details for various post.
Total Posts – 608
Useful Links – Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited – Technician Eletrical – Recruitment 2020
How to Apply
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from above mentioned links inside “Useful Links” Section between given Date Range inside “Important Dates” Section.
- Read Notification to know more about the requirements before Apply.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Required Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submitting the Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out before Submitting the Final Form for Future Reference.
UPPCL is professionally managed utility supplying reliable and cost efficient electricity to every citizen of the state through highly motivated employees and state of art technologies, providing an economic return to our owners and maintaining leadership in the country.
UPPCL shall achieve this being a dynamic, forward looking, reliable, safe and trustworthy organization, sensitive to our customers interests, profitable and sustainable in the long run, providing uninterrupted supply of quality power, with transparency and integrity in operation