UPSC CMS – Recruitment 2020, Interview Scheduled 2020
UPSC CMS – Recruitment 2020, Interview Scheduled : Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), has Recently Released Interview Scheduled Notification for the Combined Medical Services (CMS) Examination – Recruitment 2020 (559 Posts). Those Candidate who have Applied for this Post can check from the Official Websites. Along with Official websites candidates can check from below given links in Useful Links Section.
Post Date : 29 Jul 2018
Post Update Date : 18 Dec 2020
Advertisement No. : 09/2020-CMS
Important Dates- UPSC CMS – Recruitment 2020
Online Application Start Date: 29 Jul 2020
Last Date for Apply Online : 18 Aug 2020
Fee Payment Last Date : 18 Aug 2020
Admit Card Available Date : 06 Oct 2020
Exam Date : 22 Oct 2020
Result Available Date : 12 Nov 2020
Last Date for Apply Online (DAF) : 04 Dec 2020
Interview Start Date : 18 Jan 2021
Gen/ EWS/ OBC/ : Rs.- 200/-
SC/ ST/ PH : Rs.- 0/-
Note – Candidate can pay the exam fee through online (debit card / credit card / net banking / etc.) or can pay the exam fee through offline e-Challan.
Min. Age : N/A
Max. Age : 32 Yrs.
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules. Read the Notification for Age Relaxation
Eligibility Details – UPSC CMS – Recruitment 2020
Candidate Should have Passed / Appearing Medical Degree in MBBS from Any Recognized University.
Read Notification to know about the Eligibility details for various post.
You May Like
- NIRDPR Various Posts- Recruitment 2020
- Indian Army TGC 132- Recruitment 2020
- Western Railway Jr. Technical Associate- Recruitment 2020
- JKSSB Goup-D Cadre Posts – Recruitment 2020
- JKSSB Accounts Assistant – Recruitment 2020
- UKSSSC Account Clerk – Recruitment 2020
- UKSSSC Stenographer – Recruitment 2020
- RPSC Librarian – Recruitment 2019 – Admit Card 2020
- RPSC Veterinary Officer- Recruitment 2019- Admit Card 2020
- Bihar D.El.Ed Entrance Exam – Admit Card 2020 – Postponed
Total Posts – 559
|Post Name/Department||Total Posts|
|Assistant Division Medical Officer ADMO in Railway||300|
|Assistant Medical Officer AMO in IOF, Health Services||66|
|Junior Scale Posts in CHS Central Health Services||182|
|General Duty Medical Officer GDMO Grade II in NDMS or EDMC or SDMC||04|
|General Duty Medical Officer GDMO in New Delhi Municipal Council||07|
Read Notification to know about the Post details for various post.
|Download Interview Schedule Notification :||Click Here|
|Apply Online (DAF) :||Click Here|
|Download Result :||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card :||Click Here|
|Download Exam Notification :||Click Here|
|Apply Online :||Click Here|
|Download Notification :||Click Here|
|Official Website :||Click Here|
How to Apply
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from above mentioned links inside “Useful Links” Section between given Date Range inside “Important Dates” Section.
- Read Notification to know more about the requirements before Apply.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Required Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submitting the Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out before Submitting the Final Form for Future Reference.
You Might Also Like
Latest Government Jobs
Latest Admit Card
Latest Answer Key
Latest Exam/Walk In
Government Jobs / Sarkari Naukri – Subscribe to get daily updates
Subscribe free to get all latest Notification of Government Jobs / Sarkari Naukri / Sarkari Result to your inbox. Check it out now and get a great professional career in Government Sector.
https://jobssarkarinaukri.com is a one-stop destination for all queries related to Government Jobs/ Sarkari Naukri & Sarkari results. Here you can find all latest notification of Government Jobs/ Sarkari Naukri/ Sarkari Results / Govt. Jobs Exam , Results, Admit Card & Some Educational Articles, which can be seen as links. You can find here the detailed information for every exam & results.
Check regularly Jobs Sarkari Naukri for Government Jobs Results / Sarkari Reults / Sarkari Naukri news, all of the information is at the fingertips for most applicants. It is even possible just to use the smartphone to form an application and live the dream of stepping into a Government job.