UPSC CMS – Recruitment 2020, Last Dt- 18 Aug 2020
UPSC CMS – Recruitment 2020 : Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), has Recently invited Application for the Combined Medical Services (CMS) Examination (559 Posts). Those Candidate who are interested and meets the eligibility criteria can apply for it online or offline. Read Notification to know more about this post before apply.
Post Date : 29 Jul 2018
Post Update Date : #
Advertisement No. : 09/2020
Important Dates- UPSC CMS – Recruitment 2020
Online Application Start Date: 29 Jul 2020
Last Date for Apply Online : 18 Aug 2020
Fee Payment Last Date : 18 Aug 2020
Admit Card Available Date : Oct 2020
Exam Date : 22 oct 2020
Gen/ EWS/ OBC/ : Rs.- 200/-
SC/ ST/ PH : Rs.- 0/-
Note – Candidate can pay the exam fee through online (debit card / credit card / net banking / etc.) or can pay the exam fee through offline e-Challan.
Min. Age : N/A
Max. Age : 32 Yrs.
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules. Read the Notification for Age Relaxation
Eligibility Details – UPSC CMS – Recruitment 2020
Candidate Should have Passed / Appearing Medical Degree in MBBS from Any Recognized University.
Read Notification to know about the Eligibility details for various post.
You May Like
- NIRDPR Various Posts- Recruitment 2020
- Indian Army TGC 132- Recruitment 2020
- Western Railway Jr. Technical Associate- Recruitment 2020
- JKSSB Goup-D Cadre Posts – Recruitment 2020
- JKSSB Accounts Assistant – Recruitment 2020
- UKSSSC Account Clerk – Recruitment 2020
- UKSSSC Stenographer – Recruitment 2020
- RPSC Librarian – Recruitment 2019 – Admit Card 2020
- RPSC Veterinary Officer- Recruitment 2019- Admit Card 2020
- Bihar D.El.Ed Entrance Exam – Admit Card 2020 – Postponed
Total Posts – 559
|Post Name/Department||Total Posts|
|Assistant Division Medical Officer ADMO in Railway||300|
|Assistant Medical Officer AMO in IOF, Health Services||66|
|Junior Scale Posts in CHS Central Health Services||182|
|General Duty Medical Officer GDMO Grade II in NDMS or EDMC or SDMC||04|
|General Duty Medical Officer GDMO in New Delhi Municipal Council||07|
Read Notification to know about the Post details for various post.
How to Apply
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from above mentioned links inside “Useful Links” Section between given Date Range inside “Important Dates” Section.
- Read Notification to know more about the requirements before Apply.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Required Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submitting the Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out before Submitting the Final Form for Future Reference.