NTPC Executive Trainee – Recruitment 2020, Last Dt.-06 Jul 2020
NTPC Executive Trainee – Recruitment 2020 : National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC), has Recently Invited Application for the Posts of Executive Trainee Through Gate in Electrical, Mechanical & Electronics/ Instrumentation (100 Posts). Those Candidate who are interested and meets the eligibility criteria can apply for it. Read Notification to know more about this post before apply.
Post Date : 16 Jun 2020
Post Update Date : #
Advertisement No. : #
Important Dates – NTPC Executive Trainee – Recruitment 2020
Online Application Start Date: 16 Jun 2020
Registration Last Date : 06 Jul 2020
Fee Payment Last Date : 06 Jul 2020
Admit Card Available Date : Notified Soon
Tentative Exam Date : Notified Soon
Gen/ OBC/ EWS : Rs.- 150/-
SC/ ST : Rs.- 0/-
Note – Candidate can pay the exam fee through online (debit card / credit card / net banking / etc.) or can pay the exam fee through offline e-Challan.
Age Limit as on 06 Jul 2020
Max. Age : 27 Yrs.
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules. Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
Candidate Should have BE / B.Tech 4 Year Engineering Degree in Related Post with Minimum 65% Marks for Gen / OBC Candidates & 55% Marks for SC/ST/PH Candidates. And Candidates Must Appeared in GATE 2020 Examination.
Read Notification to know about the Eligibility details for various post.
Total Posts – 100
|Electronics / Instrumentation||13||06||04||02||25|
Useful Links – National Thermal Power Corporation Executive Trainee – Recruitment 2020
How to Apply
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from above mentioned links inside “Useful Links” Section between given Date Range inside “Important Dates” Section.
- Read Notification to know more about the requirements before Apply.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Required Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submitting the Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out before Submitting the Final Form for Future Reference.