UPSC NDA II – Recruitment 2020, Admit Card Released
UPSC NDA II – Recruitment 2020 : Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), has Recently Uploaded Admit Card for the Posts of Airfoce, Army, Navy Wing and Naval Academy, 10+2 Cadet Entry Under (NDA) National Defence Academy (413 Posts). Those Candidate who are interested and meets the eligibility criteria can apply for it. Read Notification to know more about this post before apply.
Post Date : 16 Jun 2020
Post Update Date : 10 Aug 2020
Advertisement No. : 08/2020-NDA-II
Important Dates – UPSC NDA II – Recruitment 2020
Online Application Start Date: 16 Jun 2020
Registration Last Date : 06 Jul 2020
Fee Payment Last Date : 06 Jul 2020
Admit Card Available Date : 10 Aug 2020
Tentative Exam Date : 06 Sep 2020
Gen/ OBC/ EWS : Rs.- 100/-
SC/ ST/ Female : Rs.- 0/-
Note – Candidate can pay the exam fee through online (debit card / credit card / net banking / etc.) or can pay the exam fee through offline e-Challan.
Age Limit as on 01 Jan 2020
Candidate Should be Born After 02 Jan 2002 and Before 01 Jan 2005.
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules. Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
- Army Wing : Candidate Should be Passed /Appearing 10+2 Exam in Any Recognized Board in India.
- Airforce & Naval Wing : Candidate Should be Passed /Appearing 10+2 Exam with Physics & Math Subjects.
NOTE : Candidates appearing in the 11th class exam are not eligible for this examination. Those candidates who have yet to qualify in the 12th class or equivalent examination and are allowed to appear in the UPSC Examination should note that this is only a special concession given to them. They are required to submit proof of passing the 12th class or equivalent examination by the prescribed date (i.e. 24th June, 2021) and no request for extending this date will be entertained on the grounds of late conduct of Board/University Examination, delay in declaration of results or any other ground whatsoever. Those candidates, who have failed CPSS/PABT earlier, are now eligible for Air Force in Ground Duty branches if they fill their willingness in the Online Application Form available at the Commission’s website.
Read Notification to know about the Eligibility details for various post.
Total Posts – 413 – Union Public Service Commission NDA II
You May Like
BPSC Principal – Recruitment 2020
BPSC HOD Polytechnic College – Recruitment 2020
SLPRB Assam JA & Stenographer – Recruitment 2020
UPSC EPFO Recruitment 2020, Apply Online for 421 Enforcement Officer/Accounts Officer Posts
UPSC Various Posts – Recruitment 2020
Useful Links – Union Public Service Commission NDA II – Recruitment 2020
|Download Admit Card :||Click Here|
|Apply Online :||Click Here|
|Download Notification :||Click Here|
|Official Website :||Click Here|
How to Apply
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from above mentioned links inside “Useful Links” Section between given Date Range inside “Important Dates” Section.
- Read Notification to know more about the requirements before Apply.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Required Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submitting the Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out before Submitting the Final Form for Future Reference.
You Might Also Like
- Bihar Police CSBC Driver Recruitment 2019, Exam Date 2020
- RPSC Forest Range & Conservator – Recruitment 2018, Exam Postponed
- Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT- 02/2020), Admit Card 2020
- IIT Delhi JEE Advanced – Admission 2020, Admit Card
- UP Police Jail Warden & Others – Recruitment 2018, Exam Dates