UPSSSC 10+2 Junior Assistant Typing Test – Admit Card 2020
UPSSSC 10+2 Junior Assistant Typing Test – Admit Card 2020 : Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC), has recently uploaded/issued the Admit Card for the post of Junior Assistant (548 Posts). Those Candidates Who have Applied for this post can download Admit Card form official websites.
Post Date : 12 Mar 2020
Post Update Date : #
Advertisement No. : 26-Exam/2016
Online Application Start Date: 22 Dec 2016
Last Date to Apply Online : 12 Jan 2017
Fee Payment Last Date : 14 Jan 2017
Typing Test Admit Card Available Date : 12 Mar 2020
Tentative Exam Date : 16 -26 Mar 2020
Age Limit as on 01/07/2016
Min. Age – 18 Years
Max. Age – 40 Years
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules. Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
Gen/OBC : Rs. – 185/-
SC/ST : Rs. – 95/-
Note – Candidate can pay the exam fee through online (debit card / credit card / net banking / etc.) or can pay the exam fee through offline e-Challan.
Eligibility – UPSSSC 10+2 Junior Assistant – Requirement 2016
Candidates should have Passed 10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India With Typing Speed Hindi: 25 WPM and English : 30 Wpm.
Read the Notification to know more about Eligibility details.
Total Post – 548 – UPSSSC 10+2 Junior Assistant – Requirement 2016
|Download Typing Test Admit Card :||Click Here|
|Apply Online :||Click Here|
|Download Notification :||Click Here|
|Official Website :||Click Here|
How to Apply
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from above mentioned links inside “Useful Links” Section between given Date Range inside “Important Dates” Section.
- Read Notification to know more about the requirements before Apply.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Required Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submitting the Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out before Submitting the Final Form for Future Reference.