UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2019 – Answer Key
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2019 – Answer Key : Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC), has recently uploaded/issued the Answer Key for the post of Junior Assistant (JA) 10+2 Recruitment 2019 (1186 Posts). Those Candidates Who have Applied for this post can download/Check Answer Key for the Jan 2020 Exam form official websites. Apart from official websites candidates can check below.
Post Date : 12 Mar 2020
Post Update Date : #
Advertisement No. : 04/2019
Important Dates – UPSSSC JE Recruitment 2019
Online Application Start Date : 26 Jun 2019
Last Date for Apply Online : 20 Jul 2019
Fee Payment Last Date : 20 Jul 2019
Admit Card Available Date: 27 Dec 2019
Exam Date: 24 Dec 2019
New Exam Date: 04 Jan 2020
Revised Answer Key Available Date : 02 Jun 2020
Age Limit as on 01 Jul 2019
Min. Age – 18 Years
Max. Age – 40 Years
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules. Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
Gen/OBC : Rs. – 185/-
SC/ST : Rs. – 95/-
Note – Candidate can pay the exam fee through online (debit card / credit card / net banking / etc.) or can pay the exam fee through offline e-Challan.
Eligibility – UPSSSC 10+2 Junior Assistant – Requirement 2016
Candidates should have Passed 10+2 Intermediate Exam in Any Recognized Board in India With Typing Speed Hindi: 25 WPM and English : 30 Wpm.
Read the Notification to know more about Eligibility details.
Total Post – 1186 – UPSSSC 10+2 Junior Assistant – Requirement 2019
|Download Revised Answer Key :||Click Here|
|Download Answer Key :||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card (New) :||Click Here|
|Apply Online :||Click Here|
|Download Notification :||Click Here|
|Official Website :||Click Here|
How to Apply
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from above mentioned links inside “Useful Links” Section between given Date Range inside “Important Dates” Section.
- Read Notification to know more about the requirements before Apply.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Required Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submitting the Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out before Submitting the Final Form for Future Reference.