Uttar Pradesh State Rural Livelihoods Mission – Requirements 2020
Uttar Pradesh State Rural Livelihoods Mission (UPSRLM) has Recently Invited Application for the Various Posts (1954 Posts). Those Candidate who are interested and meets the eligibility criteria can apply for it. Read Notification to know more about this post before apply.
Post Date : 13 Feb 2020
Post Update Date : #
Advertisement No. : 4508/1354/Aajeevika/HR/2019-20
Online Application Start Date: 15 Feb 2020
Registration Last Date : 07 Mar 2020
Fee Payment Last Date : 07 Mar 2020
Gen/OBC/EWS/Other State : #
SC/ST/Women : #
Note – Candidate can pay the exam fee through online (debit card / credit card / net banking / etc.) or can pay the exam fee through offline e-Challan.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2020
Dist./Block Level Max. Age : 40 Yrs.
State Level Max. Age : 55 Yrs.
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules. Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
Latest Jobs – Eligibility Details
See below or Read Notification to know about this post details.
Total Posts – 1954
|State Level Post Name||17||0||0||1||0||18|
|District Level Post Name||28||8||19||15||0||70|
|Block Level Post Name||711||187||491||453||24||1866|
How to Apply
Join us in social media
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from above mentioned links inside “Useful Links” Section between given Date Range inside “Important Dates” Section.
- Read Notification to know more about the requirements before Apply.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Required Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submitting the Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out before Submitting the Final Form for Future Reference.
Brief Description About these Posts & Uttar Pradesh State Rural Livelihoods Mission
Uttar Pradesh: UPSRLM Recruitment 2020: Uttar Pradesh State Rural Livelihood Mission (UPSRLM) has taken out 1954 vacancies on various posts like mission officer. Apply in the format specified in the candidate in time. It is also necessary to mention here that the applications will be in online mode only. According to the notice, all the selected candidates will be employees of the Human Resource Management Agency (service provider) and not the state government.
The details of vacancies in UPSRLM
State Level Vacancies – 18
- State Mission Manager MF & FI – 1 Post
- Mission Manager Micro Finance – 1 Post
- Mission Manager Human Resource – 1 Post
- Mission Manager Admin & FM – 1 Post
- Mission Manager Farm Livelihood – 1 Post
- Mission Manager Research and Studies – 1 Post
- Mission Executive (M&E) – 1 post
- Senior Technical Expert / SPM – Value Chain and Forward Linkages – 1 post
- Senior Technical Expert / SPM – Enterprise Promotion – 1 post
- Senior Technical Expert / SPM – Digital Finance – 1 post
- Technical Expert / PM – Forward Linkage – 1 post
District level vacancies – 70
- District Mission Manager Social Inclusion and Development – 15 posts
- District Mission Manager Social Mobilization and Capacity Building – 5 posts
- District Mission Manager Micro Finance & Financial Incubation – 2 posts
- District Mission Manager Livelihood – 2 posts
- District Mission Manager Non-Form Livelihood – 35 Posts
- District Mission Manager Monitoring and Evaluation, MIS – 9 posts.
- Account Assistant – 2 posts
Block level vacancies – 1866
- Block Mission Manager Social Social Inclusion and Social Development – 288 posts
- Block Mission Manager Social Mobilization and Capacity Building – 169 posts
- Block Mission Manager Micro Finance & Financial Incusion – 293 Posts
- Block Mission Manager Livelihood – 185 posts
- Block Mission Manager Non-Form Livelihood – 373 Posts
- Block Mission Manager Monitoring and Evaluation, MIS – 213 Posts
- Block Mission Manager – 297 Posts
- Cluster Coordinator – 48 Posts
Candidates with BE / BTech / MCA / Post Graduation Degree / MBA / CA / ICWA can apply on these posts. For further details, you can check the website of the institute, whose address is www.sids.co.in. If we talk about the age limit for these posts, the age limit at the state level is 55 years and at the district / block level the age limit is 40 years.
You Might Also Like
- Rajasthan High Court District Judge – Recruitment 2021, Exam Date 2021
- SSC Delhi Police Constable – Recruitment 2020, PE & MT Exam Date 2021
- Rajasthan TET – Recruitment 2021, Exam Postponed
- UPSC IAS / IFS – Recruitment 2020, Interview Schedule 2021
- BPSC 64th Combined Mains Recruitment– 2018, Final Result 2021