A walk-in-interview will be held on 21 February 2020 for the recruitment of electrician at NIT Calicut
NIT Calicut Electrician Recruitment 2020: National Institute of Technology Calicut is going to conduct a walk-in-interview for the recruitment of Electrician posts. Candidates who fulfill the desired eligibility criteria for these posts. All those interested candidates can appear in the walk-in-interview on 21 February. To join the walk-in-interview, the candidate does not have to send any type of application form online or offline. To join the walk-in-interview, the candidates will have to appear at the walk-in-interview venue 1 hour before the scheduled time, taking the original copy of the following documents.
List of records submitted at the time of walk-in-interview
- High school marksheet and certificate
- Intermediate marksheet and certificate
- ITI (Electrician) Certificate / Diploma Certificate
- caste certificate
- residence certificate
- One set photo copy of all original certificates
Date and time of walk-in-interview: 21 February 2020, 9.30 am
Location of walk-in-interview: National Institute of Technology Calicut
Total Number of Vacancies – 29 posts
Description of posts : Electrician
NIT Calicut Electrician Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility criteria – Educational qualification :
For Electrician – Senior Secondary (10 + 2) from recognized board and ITI course of one year or more duration in electrician trade or 2 year ITI certificate in electrician trade with matriculation with at least 60% marks OR Diploma in Electrical Engineering of three years duration.
Age limit: Maximum age 27 years as on 1 February 2020.
Honorarium: Rs. 13750 / – pm only
Examination fee: No examination fee is payable.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected through verification of records and walk-in-interview.
How to apply?
Candidates should fill the prescribed registration form and bring it with them for walk-in-interview.
You Might Also Like
- RSMSSB Patwari – Requirement 2019 (Re-Open), Admit Card 2021
- Rajasthan High Court Civil Judge PCS J – Recruitment 2021, Exam Date 2021
- SSC Stenographer – Recruitment 2019, Skill Test Call Letter 2021
- UPSSSC Excise Constable- Recruitment 2016, Interview Letter 2021
- Railway RRB Teacher Various Posts- Recruitment 2019, Stenographer Admit Card 2021