WBPSC Pharmacist Grade -III – Answer Key 2020
WBPSC Pharmacist Grade -III – Answer Key 2020, West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC), has recently uploaded/issued the Answer Key for the post of Pharmacist Grade-3 and Pharmacist cum Salesman Grade-3. Those Candidates Who have Applied for this post can check the Answer Key form official websites. They can now match the answer key issued by their Answer Commission. Candidates can also check the official answer through the link given below.
Post Date : 04 Feb 2020
Post Update Date : 16 Mar 2020
Advertisement No. : 21/2019
Online Application Start Date: 01 Nov 2019
Registration Last Date : 21 Nov 2019
Fee Payment Last Date : 21 Nov 2019
Admit Card Available : 03 Feb 2020
Exam Date : 15 Mar 2020
Answer Key Available : 16 Mar 2020
About WBPSC Pharmacist Grade -III – Answer Key 2020
Let us tell you that the West Bengal Public Service Commission conducted the written examination for the recruitment of Pharmacist cum Salesmen Grade-3 on 15 March 2020. This exam was taken through offline. The provisional answer of which has been announced today on 16 March.
There were four parts in the question paper of the West Bengal Public Service Commission Pharmacist cum Salesmen Grade-3 examination. In the first part, 75 questions were asked from the English subject. Reasoning in the second part was general knowledge in the third part and aptitude in the fourth part. There were 50 questions each in these three parts. One mark was awarded for each correct answer while .25 marks are deducted for the wrong answer.
Now click on the search box. Your admit card will be shown as soon as you click. Now download the admit card and take out the print out. Keep the printout in the examination center and examination hall of the examination. Admission will not be given without the admit card.
Age Limit as on 01/01/2019
Min. Age : 18 Years.
Max. Age : 39 Years
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules. Read the Notification for Age Relaxation.
|Download Answer Key :||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card :||Click Here|
|Download Notification :||Click Here|
|Official Website :||Click Here|
How to Apply
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from above mentioned links inside “Useful Links” Section between given Date Range inside “Important Dates” Section.
- Read Notification to know more about the requirements before Apply.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Required Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submitting the Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out before Submitting the Final Form for Future Reference.
You Might Also Like
- UPSSSC Excise Constable- Recruitment 2016, PET Exam 2021
- Bihar Police Lady Constable – Recruitment 2020, Admit Card 2021
- Central Teacher Eligibility Test July 2020, Admit Card 2021
- BPSC 64th Combined Mains Recruitment– 2018, Interview Letter
- RPSC Agriculture Officer -Recruitment 2020 (Re-open), Admit Card 2021