WCL Apprentice – Recruitment 2020, Last Dt.-19 May 2020
WCL Apprentice – Recruitment 2020 : Western Coalfield Limited (WCL), has Recently Invited Application for the Post of Graduate/Technician Apprentice (303 Posts). Those Candidate who are interested and meets the eligibility criteria can apply for it. Read Notification to know more about this post before apply.
Post Date : 25 Apr 2020
Post Update Date : #
Advertisement No. : WCL/HRD/GrTech Appr/2019-20/04
Online Application Start Date : 05 May 2020
Last Date for Apply Online : 19 May 2020
Last Date Fee Payment : 19 May 2020
Gen/ EWS/ OBC: Rs.- 0/-
SC/ ST : Rs.- 0/-
Note – Candidate can pay the exam fee through online (debit card / credit card / net banking / etc.) or can pay the exam fee through offline e-Challan.
Min. Age : 18 Yrs.
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules. Read the Notification for Age Relaxation
Graduate Apprentice – Candidates applying for the post of Graduate Apprentice should have a BE, BTech or AMIE degree in Mining from a recognized university.
Technician Apprentice – Candidates applying for the posts of Technician Apprentice posts should have a full time diploma in Mining and Mine Surveying or from a recognized university.
Read Notification to know about the Eligibility details for various post.
Total Posts – 303
Graduate Apprentice – 101 Posts
Technician Apprentice – 202 Posts
Read Notification to know about the Total Posts details.
Useful Links – WCL Apprentice – Recruitment 2020
How to Apply
Join us in social media
- All Interested Candidates can Apply Online from above mentioned links inside “Useful Links” Section between given Date Range inside “Important Dates” Section.
- Read Notification to know more about the requirements before Apply.
- Kindly Fill Your Basic Details and Upload Your Photo, Sign, ID Proof and Other Required Documents.
- Check Your full Details Preview Before Submitting the Application Form.
- Pay Required Application Fee to Complete Form. If Fees are Asked.
- Take a Print Out before Submitting the Final Form for Future Reference.